Hi all,

Want to run something by you all here to get your take on it...

I work int he city centre of Glasgow where parking is a premium. My work has no car park I can use so I use a pay and display open car park some distand from my office at a cost of £3.50 a day (approx £800+ a year).

Recently some of the land arround our office which up till now has been waist land covered in rubble etc has been cleared. (this is becuase the land had planning permison for offices and progress has to be seen on the land to keep the planning permision valid... That said
as the fiancial climate is so bad there is no likley hood of it being worked any time soon...)

The land is now very smoothe and looks prime for a bit of cheeky parking which no one has been brave enough to do yet... Until today...

A single car has parked on it and this has got me thinking... Should I also take advantage of it and park there? I know its private land but I would not be stopping or obstructing anyone if I did take a punt on using it.

This is a pic of the land...

I have circled the entrance and the first brave car to park on the land on the second pic...

What's your guys thoughts on this....?