Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default K&N Panel Filter for 1.8i Z18XE

Alright fellas; I'm offering this item up for sale since my Vectra has now gone...

...It's a K&N Panel filter which I installed about 1500 miles before I sold the car (Miss it already ). Benefits were the fuel consumption got slightly better (about 1-2mpg), the flat spots at the bottom of the rev range were pretty much Gone in conjunction with the Air-Box mod, and the car pulled better on the motorway at higher speeds (and RPM).

I have given it a clean with a paintbrush I bought from B&Q just for this (99p so nothing big), and then hoovered it too to suck up the dirt and dust...so the surface dust and dirt has been cleared.

Only negative is I dropped it on the 'dirty air' side as I tripped over walking to the car to fit it (lol it wasn't funny at the time , but Thankfully I hadn't opened the plastic wrapping around the filter yet ) so the metal mesh has got a bit of a mark but nothing which affects the filter itself, the clean air side is completely clean and unmarked.

Bought it for £50-ish, so considering it Is used, but it has Low miles, I'll offer it up for only £20 or offers (No silly £5 offers lol :P ) , Postage at Buyers expense (Probably a few quid or so ).

Paypal preferred but will accommodate bank transfer if buyer has no paypal (I bank with HSBC).

- Harry

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

For Sale Threads must provide a price, offers threads are not permitted, the rules are quite straightforward and easy to follow if actually read

2. Mandatory Rules

ALL threads submitting items for sale must be accompanied by a photograph of the item(s), also depicted in the photo there will be a piece of paper with your forum username and that days date clearly and legibly written. This shows that you are in posession of the item(s) and goes some way to instilling confidence in your buyer. Any for sale thread which does not comply will be removed without prior warning. Do not commence a selling thread unless you have full title to, and have in your possession all goods being sold in that thread. This means that you do not sell on behalf of a friend, relative or another member. Any thread in which it’s unclear that that Seller has full title to the item will be removed. Do not then post up another thread saying that you have now been given the item as this will be removed too. Anyone attempting to sell goods which they do not have in their possession or do not own may have their access to the Buying and Selling section removed.

The For Sale post must include the price you are offering the item for sale. Any threads which do not include a price, for example those which just invite offers will be removed. This is not eBay and we will not accept an auction by PM taking place.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Ooops....sorry Pete! I read the rest though lol

Item is now sold though anyways...just to update the thread.

I will remember the rules in future Pete, Guards Honour.

Thread Information