Well I took to making my homebrew wax kit today. I was a little apprehensive at first about how it would turn out, but all in all it is a fairly simple process. So this is how it comes when you receive your homebrew kit.

Inside the box is A glass jar containing the wax, a bottle of liquid to mix with the wax, a stirrer, Instructions and a set of stickers to put on the jar once complete.

The instructions break it down in to 12 simple to follow steps. Basically place the wax pot into a saucepan and add water to the pan up to the height of the wax shavings, then add the liquid from the bottle in to the pot and give it a good stir.

Turn your cooker on and let the water in the pan reach boiling point and give the jar another good stir, turn the hob down and allow the water to simmer. The wax will begin to melt, you have to keep the pot on the cooker until all the wax shavings have melted, just keep checking with the stirrer.

Once all the wax has melted it is time for the cooling process, remove the pan from the cooker and place on the side, add cold water to the pan up to the shoulder of the jar, be careful not to get any water in to the jar of wax.

The wax is now left to cool naturally in the pan for 12 - 24 hrs. Here are some shots as it begins to cure.

After 48 hrs the products is ready to have the label applied and ready to put on to your car.

Ill add a product test to this thread when I apply it. Hope you enjoyed reading.