User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: It's Here at last

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hemel Hempstead
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default It's Here at last

    My new car has finally turned up and i am really pleased with it.

    but got to go back because the exhaust is blowing and sounding like a tank.

    And what the hell are vauxhall thinking when they do not put Traction control on a 2.0 turbo. Sheer madness.

    Still pleased with it, even though at 460 miles it will be seeing a workshop.
    Ever get the feeling its a friday car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member cameraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Leicester
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Penny pinching VX again , I found out before I ordered mine as I coudn't find mention of it in the brochure & has ESP + IDS (sport switch) as options

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hemel Hempstead
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameraman
    Penny pinching VX again , I found out before I ordered mine as I coudn't find mention of it in the brochure & has ESP + IDS (sport switch) as options
    To true
    Missing all the little bits i liked.

    Night lighting
    Fag lighter
    Rear vents for passengers
    Little trinket tray on the right
    Auto wipers
    Auto dim mirror
    They have even taken the little box out that used to be in the offside boot box.

    Very sad really that VX have to stoop this low to save a few quid.
    Can't they realise that people who like sporty cars also like little luxuries

  4. #4
    Regular Member Gsi3.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Technical directors office
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulaitions on the new car mate.. ..

    shame the exhaust is caput... throw it back at them..

    H Hempstead... . i can feel another local mini meet coming on.. even more of us in the far 'east' thesedays..LOL..

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hemel Hempstead
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsi3.2
    Congratulaitions on the new car mate.. ..

    shame the exhaust is caput... throw it back at them..

    H Hempstead... . i can feel another local mini meet coming on.. even more of us in the far 'east' thesedays..LOL..
    Yeah i would be up for that. Get to meet a few of you

  6. #6
    Regular Member Gsi3.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Technical directors office
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll run it past our glorious RO, Mark the cabby..

    i'm sure other will be up for it as well..

  7. #7
    Regular Member cameraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Leicester
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honeytrapped
    To true
    Missing all the little bits i liked.

    Night lighting
    Fag lighter
    Rear vents for passengers
    Little trinket tray on the right
    Auto wipers
    Auto dim mirror
    They have even taken the little box out that used to be in the offside boot box.

    Very sad really that VX have to stoop this low to save a few quid.
    Can't they realise that people who like sporty cars also like little luxuries
    I don't miss the fag lighter as I don't smoke, the box taken out of the boot means I can actually get stuff in there now , I do miss the trinket box as I used to keep my bluetooth headset in that. The other bits are still fitted on my car.

    Also missing,

    Door/boot unlock buttons on passenger side
    Storage box in rear armrest
    Gas struts on bonnet
    Off light on courtesy light in front
    Auto boot locking (ok you can set to autolock all the doors, but I keep forgeting to let the passengers out )

  8. #8
    Regular Member cameraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Leicester
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope you get it sorted soon, my 1.9cdti still spins with the ESP! (I have got a tuning box tho)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •