Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default how do i go about this?

evening all

right sorry about my grammer for some of you lol

I called my sister before and asked how she was ect she said she had a bad day at work along with other things to deal with.
    I said why whats happened ? she said she called a woman today ( she works at a home improvment firm ) and asked " is that mrs #### the woman replied " erm no its DOCTOR @@@@ so my sister said ohh sorry ect and carried on with the conversation the woman said how she had a bad instalation with the company ect so my sister was very polite and said how can we help ect ect THEN THE WOMAN says NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE GET CANCER!!!! my sister said excuse me... NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE GET CANCER ( meaning us white people as this woman was black) my sister said erm my dad has just died from cancer and got really up set the woman said GOOD!!! and hung up

now i know some of you will say ahh just get on with it but it really hurt me and my sister and it makes me sick to think that people can and do say things like that and to watch my dad die that night how dare she say that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra

Trim : vxr

Engine : 2.8 v6 turbo

Year : 2007

Probably a self important idiot mate sorry to here about that some sick people an hope the lady suffers one day what comes around goes around

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRI XP1

To be honest, there's very little can be done. It's a very sick thing of the woman to say, it's something that affects a huge amount of the population. Unfortunately if your sister involves outbound calls, there is always going to be people being abusive. What she needs to realise is that it isn't a personal insult, the muppet on the other end of the phone doesn't know her personaly, she is just a representative of the company

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by paulvectrac View Post
    Probably a self important idiot mate sorry to here about that some sick people an hope the lady suffers one day what comes around goes around

mate i wouldnt wish that on anyone not even my worst enemy just makes you sick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

As above, she is making cold calls so the recipient probably did not appreciate the phone call
    It's part of her job so should be aware of and be able to cope with resentment from unwilling recipients
    If not, then she is probably in the wrong job...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by m8internet View Post
    As above, she is making cold calls so the recipient probably did not appreciate the phone call
    It's part of her job so should be aware of and be able to cope with resentment from unwilling recipients
    If not, then she is probably in the wrong job...

been in the job 10 years or so Marcus, my point is she new my dad died as my sister explained to her and she still said GOOD im just saying how sick and why do people say and do such nasty things

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

She gave away too much personal information, just waiting for that to come back

However, people don't work at their best when emotions are running high (being advised of chronic illnesses, sudden death, etc)
    It's one of the times when I don't work at all, no matter what

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Shocking

East Midlands - Regional Organiser new boy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : INSIGNIA

Trim : SRI

Engine : 2.0

Year : 11

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjpuk View Post
    evening all

right sorry about my grammer for some of you lol

I called my sister before and asked how she was ect she said she had a bad day at work along with other things to deal with.
    I said why whats happened ? she said she called a woman today ( she works at a home improvment firm ) and asked " is that mrs #### the woman replied " erm no its DOCTOR @@@@ so my sister said ohh sorry ect and carried on with the conversation the woman said how she had a bad instalation with the company ect so my sister was very polite and said how can we help ect ect THEN THE WOMAN says NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE GET CANCER!!!! my sister said excuse me... NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE GET CANCER ( meaning us white people as this woman was black) my sister said erm my dad has just died from cancer and got really up set the woman said GOOD!!! and hung up

now i know some of you will say ahh just get on with it but it really hurt me and my sister and it makes me sick to think that people can and do say things like that and to watch my dad die that night how dare she say that
    Stupid person and a racist. its a sad sad world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

Sadly that's the sort of thing you get these days, Xmas is becoming the time of selfishness rather than that of peace and goodwill. Cross anyone and get a load of abuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information