Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Kidneys

I have been having pains in my sides for afew days now and my lower back I have more or less just gotten over a really bad cold and chest infection is it best to drink loads and loads of water to flush my kindneys I have been to the docs today to do a blood test as I have been having bad pains in my stomach it's just been the past few days I have been getting the pains in my side would a water infection show up on the blood tests

Thanks

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Golf 7

Trim : GTD

Engine : 2.0 TDI 184PS

Year : 2014

Mileage : 40000

Probably not but a kindey problem would. Not saying that's what it is but it sounds like it could be stones but I don't know m8 only going by your post.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Mite be your big seshion last monday! Lol, no i dont think water infection will show in blood, thought it shows in wee. But ye drink plenty water, and best of all squeeze a lemon in a pint of luke warm water for the ultimate kindney and liver cleanse, works a treat before bed m8. Have a read on web about that.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Flank pains radiating into your stomach, as said could be kidney stones, but if you are having any change in urinary output i.e pain/burning/strong odour or dark urine it may be a uti (water infection)... You need to drink plenty water, regularly.... And a course of antibiotics... Take paracetamol or similar this will help with discomfort and any associated high temperature that normally accompanies an infection.... Doctor should do a urine dip test which will give a pretty much instant diagnosis.... Hth.... Hope you feel better soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Jow20 View Post
    Mite be your big seshion last monday! Lol, no i dont think water infection will show in blood, thought it shows in wee. But ye drink plenty water, and best of all squeeze a lemon in a pint of luke warm water for the ultimate kindney and liver cleanse, works a treat before bed m8. Have a read on web about that.
    Lol like it lol....... Yes I'll look into that with lemon iv heard barly jouice helps

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by dilan View Post
    Flank pains radiating into your stomach, as said could be kidney stones, but if you are having any change in urinary output i.e pain/burning/strong odour or dark urine it may be a uti (water infection)... You need to drink plenty water, regularly.... And a course of antibiotics... Take paracetamol or similar this will help with discomfort and any associated high temperature that normally accompanies an infection.... Doctor should do a urine dip test which will give a pretty much instant diagnosis.... Hth.... Hope you feel better soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sound advice mate I have a abdomin scan tomorrow with these pains in my stomach it's been happening for months I get a winded pain and it feels like there is somthing either under or near my left ribcage and just loads ov discomfort around my lower stomach well I'll just keep drinkin plenty ov water

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Well ur liver is under ur right bottom rib, so it carnt be that. Its not last orders for you yet! Lol, mite be an apendix problem or something, or summet to do wi pancreias, my grandad gets bad pains and its pancreas, if thats how spell it! But i dunno you maybe too young for that.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

That's horrific (not the symptoms)
    Visiting a Doctor and they can't offer you any advice until you return with a diagnosis

At least it doesn't sound like a Kidney infection
    I had that many years ago, came without any warning with severe pain for 2 hours, put me in hospital for three days, then off work for three months

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by m8internet View Post
    That's horrific (not the symptoms)
    Visiting a Doctor and they can't offer you any advice until you return with a diagnosis

At least it doesn't sound like a Kidney infection
    I had that many years ago, came without any warning with severe pain for 2 hours, put me in hospital for three days, then off work for three months

I'm kinda hoping the dull pains in my sides and lower back are say from my imune system and kidneys working to fight off my chest infection which I do feel better alot better than I was poss abit over share but I kinda get a sharp pain in my left testical and that pain runs right down my left side ( I have had scans before on my knackers ) the typical symptoms are winded pain in the centre of my chest , I have been getting pains around to the left of my belly button tender to touch I found a fatty lump and the doc said it's lapoma and lots of shootin pains in the lower of my stomach and when I press towards the tender bit to the left of my ribcage it's sore hence why up to now blood test and tomorrow a scan it's just the past few days my sides and back is sore ohh to the base of my spine the area where it hurts there is a fatty tissue build up hopefully I'll be abit wiser tomorrow

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Could be an infection still. In 2003 I had been suffering some discomfort for a while, I just thought it was my posture and my work chair, then riding a bike home too. But a girl in the office suggested it might be a kidney infection, so I went to the Doctors (the only time in 17 years) and sure enough it was. He signed me off work for a week, gave me some powerful antibiotic and told me to drink heaps of water that week.

But I did not have smelly or burny urine, hence I did not think it was my kidneys. I've had pains a few times since, but when I start to get sore kidneys I just drink heaps and heaps of water and maybe have a detox tea like Red Bush. My step son with 1 kidney does the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information