Hi Guys I apologise in advance if this one has been covered already, I've trawlled up and down but can't find the same issue in any of the previous posts,

I have a 2006 Signum with the CD70 unit with colour screen, which is fitted with Bluetooth, and a cradle behind the gear lever, next to the hand brake, all other parts of the CD70 seem to work OK Radio/NAV/Onboard Computer etc and I've updated the system firmware to the latest 10/10/2007 but when ever I go into the telephone to try and pair via Bluetooth I'm instantly presented with a box that pops up flashing "Phone Safe" and if I search I'm neither able to view any Bluetooth phones or if I assign a password and make the CD70 visible to other devices for 3 minutes I'm still not able to see the CD70 from other devices...

I'm getting the impression from reading other articles in the forum about these head units the "Phone Safe" means the Bluetooth is in some way disabled, possibly requiring a code of some sort, but it seems odd that the rest of the unit would be functioning as normal, hoping one of the guys in here can point me in the right direction...

thanks