0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Still here!

Hi guys, it's ages since ive been on. But I am still here lol, the cars still going good so chuffed really, got 61k on her now, this spring I fitted ebc turbo groove discs with green pads front and back along with new 18 inch vxr alloys. Think I'll need the rear arms doIng after the winter though as its very choppy now over the pot holes. Anyways thought I'd just say hello to anyone who's maybe wondered where I was.lol. And Duncan , I do hope everything is going well for you at the moment, It is for me. Cheers guys tony.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonyblade View Post
    Hi guys, it's ages since ive been on. But I am still here lol, the cars still going good so chuffed really, got 61k on her now, this spring I fitted ebc turbo groove discs with green pads front and back along with new 18 inch vxr alloys. Think I'll need the rear arms doIng after the winter though as its very choppy now over the pot holes. Anyways thought I'd just say hello to anyone who's maybe wondered where I was.lol. And Duncan , I do hope everything is going well for you at the moment, It is for me. Cheers guys tony.
    welcome again Tony . i dont think ive seen your car ,so you got any new pics off it .

. irmy door pins, pedals,chrome /elec folding mirrors covers.parking sensors/ window tints all round.blue led dash conversion.debaged /k+n filter twin mij cat back exhaust . xp front spoiler and irmy boot spoiler .b8,s and H+ R springs. afl, headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi happypostie, do you know, I don't think I've ever put any pics on! To be fair I've only just learnt how to do it, I'm planning on cleaning her next weekend so I'll try and get some pics up then, bit busy though as I'm off to Mexico for our silver anniversary in a week so can't promise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonyblade View Post
    Hi happypostie, do you know, I don't think I've ever put any pics on! To be fair I've only just learnt how to do it, I'm planning on cleaning her next weekend so I'll try and get some pics up then, bit busy though as I'm off to Mexico for our silver anniversary in a week so can't promise.
    i thought the first rule off the site was that you had to put pics up dont worry to much Tony im sure we can wait till you get back from your holiday . have a great time ,khalid

. irmy door pins, pedals,chrome /elec folding mirrors covers.parking sensors/ window tints all round.blue led dash conversion.debaged /k+n filter twin mij cat back exhaust . xp front spoiler and irmy boot spoiler .b8,s and H+ R springs. afl, headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, ed. not Duncan ! Senile dementia setting in ! Lol