Thread: family from hell moving in next door

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default family from hell moving in next door

about 4 mth ago a family of 6 kids and 2 adults moved in to a house 3 doors down from me.
    the day after they moved in i could hear loads of shouting so went out side and the dad was f***ing this and f***ing that at one of my neighbours so me and brother in law told him to shut up as their was kids about, any way one thing led to another and he went in when we told him told him nicly we would knock him out if he didnt stop swearing,
    since then he never even looks at me or talk to me but every week he gets dropped off by the poilce and since they moved in the poliice seem to come down my road a few times a day where before you never seen them also people fighting out side his house the road i live on has gone down hill with them 2 houses has moved and 2 have gone up for sale, so yes a nice place to live.
    yesterday i was just going out and i could hear him talking so i stood at my door to listen turned out he was talking to my son and he said he was moving in to the house thats empty next door to my house and could my son tell me that his family isnt a bad family and we got off on the wrong foot.
    so went in said to the wife the new neighbours are the clampets from a few doors down
    so now looking at new houses we are moving with in the next 4 week are we mad or sensable moving out only lived here for 15mth my self but just dont want all that sh*t at my door as my door is right next to the empty house with a little 3 foot wall between them not only that all them kids round my car i can see it ending up in some arguments

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Honda Civic

Trim : ES with Honda Image and City Packs

Engine : 1.8 iVtec

Year : 2009

Mileage : 85000

Are they council/housing association tenants? If they are you should complain to them about there behaviour.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I would hang fire mate and dont rush into it, wait and see if there is any more hassle , set your boundaries in stone as soon as there next door, if then it doesnt work ,move

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : BMW 525i

Trim : M-Sport

Engine : 2.5l Straight 6

As Spenny said really, it sounds to me like hes already a tad worried about living next to you anyway!

Id just play it out a little while longer and see how it goes... But id keep an eye on any properties you like the look of now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by DasArab View Post
    Are they council/housing association tenants? If they are you should complain to them about there behaviour.
    private landlord but he knows what their like i just been talking to the builders and even they know all they said the landord doesnt care as long as he gets his money which he will as none of them work so it will all be paid for them

Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    I would hang fire mate and dont rush into it, wait and see if there is any more hassle , set your boundaries in stone as soon as there next door, if then it doesnt work ,move
    easy said than done the wife hates the house and as soon as i told her that was it she got on her high horse and said we are moving i think it was the amo she needed to put her foot down
    on the plus side we found a house yesterday 3 roads down we have a 2nd viewing tonight
    just means my remap and boot spoiler will get put on hold now to around april next year as shes going to use all of that plus more moving us

Thread Information