Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Bible ban in Christian cafe

What's going on, surely common sense will win out

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/vid...hristian-cafe/

TBH, I wouldn't want the bible being told to me while I'm having a cuppa so I wouldn't go.

If you're a gay and go there for a coffee into their environment and become offended because of the content of the bible then maybe you shouldn't of gone in in the first place.

The same reason I wouldn't go into a gay bar for example.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

The laws our country have are ridiculous!!! Whole thing needs re-thought and a bit of common sense used!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Makes my blood boil we tolerate immigrant rallies and having their culture's thrust in our faces, we have to downplay Christmas, accomodate others beliefs in daily life but cannot conduct the exact same actions that you see day in day out on places like Edgware road????

This is pathetic! I am not deeply or fanatically religious but truly one law for one and one for the British in our own country is out of order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

totally agree.... you cant even defend yourself if someone breaks into your home, its called assault, even though the person is attempting theft... seriously WTF!
    Someone breaks into my house, good luck. They would be knocked out and driven somewhere far away in the boot and dumped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

I did like the Christian Inssitute's comment "Will Lancashire Constabulary be publishing a police-approved Bible? Perhaps they could call it the PC-PC version"
    This is crazy, what next, you can't play the National Anthem in public?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Nice to see they take showing pages of the bible as a crime more seriously that the grief you have been reporting Grumpy... this country is a lost cause.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Anyone reckon we could get some suicide bombers to get Westminster or downing street and start a whole new government to sort this country out????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Honda Civic

Trim : ES with Honda Image and City Packs

Engine : 1.8 iVtec

Year : 2009

Mileage : 85000

Common sense died a painful death and went out the window many many years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Very true think there was a post in the Comedy and Humor about his death.... will try and find it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

'Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, 'Common Sense', who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouth wash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an Aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realise that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement ...

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust. His wife, Discretion, his daughter, Responsibility, his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights; I Want It Now; Someone Else Is To Blame; I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realised he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information