Thread: Sky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Sky

Just phoned Sky to cancel my Sports for the winter months (Ionly really watch Rugby League and the season is about to finish).

I've been paying £83 a month (full package and HD, phone line, sky talk and unlimited broadband) and its saved me a massive £12 a month!

How do they work this out?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

went to add sky spotrs 2 for the nascar................£12.50 a month,know a mate who will get me all channels except sports3d for £100 a year,so i will wait till next may leave sky then piggy-back in on another card

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Last December I cancelled my full sky package , television only , it was costing about 54 pounds p/m . They rang me two weeks later to re-connect , but I said no . Then they offered all I used to have half price , 27 quid . I said I never watch the sports channels , so they knocked them off and I get everything else for 19.20 pounds for 12 months until Dec 2012 . So guess what i'll be doing at the end of this December . I'll just watch my built in free view until Sky tries to bribe me back .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Just cancelled my sky tv. Goes off at end of month. £50 a month and there is nothing on. Even their movie channels are crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I rang and cancelled mine, full TV, phone and broadband. I just told them it was too expensive for what I classed as a luxury item.

They offered 20% discount as the max they could do, I said no thanks and went ahead with the disconnection.

I got a call back an hour later to say when they had processed the disconnection there had been some sort of computer glitch (yeah right) and due to this the system would now let me have 50% discount instead. So i cancelled the disconnection.

Going to wait the 6 months that its half price then canel all together and either go to virgin or take a new sky subscription to get a new box as mine will be coming up 3 years old and has no warranty.

Thread Information