Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : Sri

Engine : 2.0 turbo

Year : 2005

Default All 2.0 turbo owners

Hey guys and girls as some off you may already know I have been asking alot of questions about tuning this engine well I have been looking into an exhaust and a custom made turbo manifold to help increase horse power I have e-mailed a place in Walsall called John Ashley exhausts they can fabricate a turbo manifold and a full exhaust system with sound and looks that you require they also have over 200 tips to look at basically these guys do quite alot. As some of you have gone the mij route I'm thinking of going this way I'm going over some time next week to talk about what we can do with my car that includes boost pipes and so on all for performance gains I also mentioned that I was part of this club and mentioned I could probably get some business there way so maybe a discount can be arranged, anyway as excited as I am this ain't going to happen over night and hopefully they can support me in my goals over the next 12 months as I'm really after 250 to 280 bhp

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra and a Signum

Trim : top of the line in both

Engine : Z18XE,Z19DTH,Z20NET

Year : 2006

the later models of our engine from 2007 onwards had a bigger exhaust manifold fitted, well they did on the Saab Aero with B207R (same as the ours with the TD04) engine anyway. I had looked into it and asked Maptun about it too, they told me that they can supply them but that they were able to tune the car up without having to fit it so its academic whether you fit it or not. They basically said i had no need to bother really as they could still get me the gains i wanted without upgrading that part..

Any exhaust they make for you will need to be turbo back and have racecat fitted, mine is 100cpi but 200cpi will do you, but you will need a map to work with it or your engine may probably drop into limp mode or give you an eml..
    My old Signum, the animal; she now rests in pieces in several other members cars.. https://www.vectra-c.com/forum/garag...vehicle&id=200
    The wifes vec show car, started as a standard daily driver and ended up like this. https://www.vectra-c.com/forum/garag...vehicle&id=709

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : Sri

Engine : 2.0 turbo

Year : 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman_nige View Post
    the later models of our engine from 2007 onwards had a bigger exhaust manifold fitted, well they did on the Saab Aero with B207R (same as the ours with the TD04) engine anyway. I had looked into it and asked Maptun about it too, they told me that they can supply them but that they were able to tune the car up without having to fit it so its academic whether you fit it or not. They basically said i had no need to bother really as they could still get me the gains i wanted without upgrading that part..

Any exhaust they make for you will need to be turbo back and have racecat fitted, mine is 100cpi but 200cpi will do you, but you will need a map to work with it or your engine may probably drop into limp mode or give you an eml..

Right oh well I'm going over sometime next week to have a talk with them see what we or I can do for gains like I said before I'm doing things one step at a time however I appreciate you knowledge and advice thanks Caveman would be nice to have a look at your car when I attend meets

Thread Information