HI....Ok first of all im not sure im in the right place here asking my questions..however ive searched for agesss...so thought id give a go and try here....

here goes...

i have a vauxhall vectra 2.2 DTI SRI 52 plate, ive had it about 2-3 years now.....for a while its had the same problem... whilst drving at either a slow speed or fast fast speed for a long or even short amount of time...its will suddenly while drving lack in power it wont let me rev above 2K and a car with a spanner thru it comes on the dash??? why is this happening??? however it doesnt happen all the time but often enough to my heading!! ....ok 2nd problem.....jus recently say within the last 6-8 weeks the light for COOLANT has come on so..i checked it and it required topping up...so i did? then last night while drving to work it came on again!..so checked it and it needing topping up AGAIN so i did?? is this usual? as this is the first times ive done this since having the car!! lol, also ha noticed while drving say 10-15 mins trip the heat gage seems to rise abit say to about 80-90?? .....ok 3rd problem.... as normal get out of car and lock it then get in house or work...but then the alram start going off maybe once or twice while at home on street...but when at work (where car is parked totally no where near anything) its goes off like mad? say after a hour of leaving the car it will go off...then ill go out and turn it off then it will go off again 15 mins later ....and over again! however this is not everyday but again more than enough to do my heading as well as neighbours and customers!!..... as my car has front and back sensors..9maybe this has nothing to do with is or maybe it has) but i hit a badger the one night on way home from work...drviers front side ....

well there u go...if there is anyone out there that please could help me with my 'heap of junk' that is driving me nuts!! please help me asap! i would really appreciate it!

thank u lots in advance! sara x