Here i have for sale my nokia E7-00 16GB smartphone in black. it locked to o2 at presant but it can be unlocked to any network later on at your convience.
it was an up grade i got a few weeks ago but only used it once as i waited for a leather case i ordered from hong kong to arrive before i used it.
It comes complete in box and all cables, including the HDMI and USB one so you can use the multimedia funtions on the phone and play on the tv etc.
It also come with a genuine nokia car charger and a Pdair black leather case, i wouldnt use the phone until i got this so it stayed in the box till then!
iv reset the phone back to factory settings and everything has gone back in the box as i could not take to it, so im back to using the blackberry as i find it much more easier to use. (i must be getting old)
This is a genuine sale and nothing to tie you to a contract. im just selling my upgrade as i dont really know how to use it.
this phone will be sent out special delivery with tracking number suppied after once paid for .
im looking £225.00 including delivery