Hi guys, just thought i'd put this up here as i've had an amazing experience with a tyre supplier.

I recently purchase 4 Michelin Energy Savers in size 205/55v16 and got a set for £288 - The cheapest anywhere i found.

Upon ordering i had a concern that i had ordered 2 sets of 4 by accident so i called them and the lady on the phone was quite simply the most helpful person ever, even though i couldn't find my order number. She then continued after my phone call to double check with the card handling company and to put my mind at rest (as i needed the tyres quickly) she upgraded my postage for free.

I then received 1 pair of tyres yesterday and had concern when i was meant to receive 4, however having called this morning i find that they sent as two individual packages due to size and weight - fair enough!

So once again i called and the same lady dealt with my call and went through the system to find my parcel, track it for me, and phone the courier to ensure its en route.

I can't recommend them enough.

The company im talking about is a polish company (which im more than happy to support with service like this) called Oponeo tyres and can be found on google easily or http://www.oponeo.co.uk/

Hope this helps some other people!

Thom