User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: My New Vectra Project

  1. #1
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default My New Vectra Project

    After having my hatch for 3+ (faultless) years I decided we needed something a bit bigger. I new what spec I wanted so it was a bit of a hard search to find what I was after. At the time I was ready to make the swap there was only one of this spec in the country!:

    Elite Estate 1.9 CDTi with nav and parking sensors (the electric tail gate was a bonus).

    New and Old:

    Attachment 45817

    Attachment 45818

    As you can see it was a pretty standard elite, but after a few bits have been swapped over and a day at Dan_BlackSRi's house.....

    DSCF0611.jpg

    Attachment 45820

    Attachment 45821

    So my mods to date:

    Factory Xenons, TPMS, Electric Folding Mirrors, Signum Fog Surrounds, VXR Steering wheel and gear stick, Aux-In, pre-face lift passenger door controls, heated washer jets and de-badged.

    and to do (have the parts):

    Rear roof spoiler, VXR side skirts, headlight washer jets, roof rails.

    for the future:

    Rear XP front and rear slitters, tints, SRi suspension, rear safety net.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Steven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dalriada
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Looks superb Roy!

  3. #3
    Full Member lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    southampton
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    After having my hatch for 3+ (faultless) years I decided we needed something a bit bigger. I new what spec I wanted so it was a bit of a hard search to find what I was after. At the time I was ready to make the swap there was only one of this spec in the country!:

    Elite Estate 1.9 CDTi with nav and parking sensors (the electric tail gate was a bonus).

    New and Old:

    Attachment 45817

    Attachment 45818

    As you can see it was a pretty standard elite, but after a few bits have been swapped over and a day at Dan_BlackSRi's house.....

    DSCF0611.jpg

    Attachment 45820

    Attachment 45821

    So my mods to date:

    Factory Xenons, TPMS, Electric Folding Mirrors, Signum Fog Surrounds, VXR Steering wheel and gear stick, Aux-In, pre-face lift passenger door controls, heated washer jets and de-badged.

    and to do (have the parts):

    Rear roof spoiler, VXR side skirts, headlight washer jets, roof rails.

    for the future:

    Rear XP front and rear slitters, tints, SRi suspension, rear safety net.
    Sorry to hijack thread lofty, nice car by the way but how the hell do put text inbetween the puctures when you post...

  4. #4
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizard View Post
    Sorry to hijack thread lofty, nice car by the way but how the hell do put text inbetween the puctures when you post...
    when you add an image you should get image tags <IMG> Just put your text around these tags.

  5. #5
    Regular Member HITFACTORY1403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE ( Shiremoor )
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizard View Post
    Sorry to hijack thread lofty, nice car by the way but how the hell do put text inbetween the puctures when you post...
    i was wondering too

  6. #6
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Looks superb Roy!
    Cheers Steve

  7. #7
    Regular Member kenp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kr. Hyllinge, Denmark
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C


    Engine : 2.2 Direct

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Nice lofte.. was all the mods.. the ones you where moving them from the old motor to the new?..

    eg. Xenon.. or completly from scrats?

  8. #8
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    Nice lofte.. was all the mods.. the ones you where moving them from the old motor to the new?..

    eg. Xenon.. or completly from scrats?
    All swapped over from my hatch

  9. #9
    Full Member lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    southampton
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    when you add an image you should get image tags <IMG> Just put your text around these tags.
    Thank you young sir, always wondered that

  10. #10
    Regular Member Jezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    S.E
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Just the tailgate left to swap over from your hatch to the estate then? lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vectra C GSi 3.2 Project
    By vectrasimonsri in forum Petrol Engine related
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 2nd July 2013, 23:21
  2. WOW Vectra CID Project
    By yysnet in forum Electrical & ICE (including SatNav)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 5th May 2011, 23:54
  3. Project Vectra
    By VauxVeteran in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29th June 2007, 07:43

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •