still with problems..

i went to the dealer on saturday and it ended much worse that i was before.

first the general manager is one of the best friends of my brother so he is confident that GM will change my gearbox within the campaign (recall of the coolant-radiator hose) but there are to issues

my car doesn't have any water residiues in the vacuum controler housing. (or at least thats what the mechanic and i believe). but the dealer didnt win my confidence.

first. they didn't have the allen key to remove the filling bolt from the tranny, and they were trying with other sizes until i said them to fill it thru the dipstick hole.

second. they didnt had T-IV fluid so they took some Dextron III bottles but i ask them to reuse the fluid that was removed from my gearbox cause it was almost new (had only 3 weeks. This concerns me a lot because the Gearbox manual specifies that it must be filled with T-IV fluid and it also specifies that Dextron III should not be used (as if: if you use Dextron III it your tranny will die). I am not an expert in trannys but i sure can understand a warning note.

Other thing that worries me is that even i changed my fluid 3 weeks ago (it flushed 3.5lts of very dark colored ATF) when they removed the tranny housing and flushed all the fluid that was there, the fluid came very dark - i know that the tranny has 8 liters but it can only flush about 3.5 because of the design and there are still 4.5 liters of "old" fluid in my car but shouldn't mixing almost half new fluid with the old one change the color or does the new fluid color changes in a few days?.

they told me that it could be a programming issue with the gearbox (but they leave open the other options - bad Vacuum unit and bad tranny)

When they pourred the oil from the pan back into my car (the pan was clean when they flushed the tranny) they spilled about 100ml when pouring. so i believe that my level is low and when i left the dealer my car started kicking strangly in the red lights when the tranny is supposed to be on N so i took my car back into the dealer and told them it was worse.

they even asked me if the level was correct (how could i know if they are the mechanics) and they scanned my car and deleted all codes and told me that it must be the tranny that it is failing.

The worst part is the waiting and knowing the posibility that maybe i will have to pay for some of the repairing (since they actually doen't know what is happening and if it could be included in the Recall warranty)

I cannot understand how a tranny that is supposed to last more than 100k miles is damaged at half of its life.

The one thing that gives me hope is that there are other similar cases that they have applied the warranty, and they are waiting for other cases resolutions. one of them is the Veccy from the manager (my brothers friend) thats is a 2005 model but has 52000km so it is in the same range as mine.