Thread: shuddering and no power

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default shuddering and no power

hi guys i have an 03 plate vectra sri 2.2 the problem is that when in lower gears car has no power and shudders need to take the revs right up on each gear,even on high gears car has no power its not nippy in any gear at all for a 2.2,someone said to me the problem is the air flow meter,when he disconected my afm on my car the car kept running he said this should kill the engine but never any help would be great guys the car is currently running like a bag of crap.
    hi guys i have an 03 plate vectra sri 2.2 the problem is that when in lower gears car has no power and shudders need to take the revs right up on each gear,even on high gears car has no power its not nippy in any gear at all for a 2.2,someone said to me the problem is the air flow meter,when he disconected my afm on my car the car kept running he said this should kill the engine but never any help would be great guys the car is currently running like a bag of crap.
    hi guys i have a 2.2 sri on a 03 plate the car shudders in low gears and has no power.i have changed the fuel filter and put redex in.i have been told the prob is the airflow meter but i dont know can anybody help on this one thanks.hi guys i have an 03 plate vectra sri 2.2 the problem is that when in lower gears car has no power and shudders need to take the revs right up on each gear,even on high gears car has no power its not nippy in any gear at all for a 2.2,someone said to me the problem is the air flow meter,when he disconected my afm on my car the car kept running he said this should kill the engine but never any help would be great guys the car is currently running like a bag of crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

do u need to change the senors if ur replacing the airflow i was goin to buy a 2nd hand airflow meter from ebay but dont want to waste time and money i have read somewhere that vectras are prone to this shuddering and lack of power and cant be fixed that its in the computer and cant be sorted is this true.

Thread Information