Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default ****** O2

My wife has a Pay As You Go phone with O2 . Doesn't use it a lot but tried to call me today to get a lift home in the rain and it had been disabled by O2 so could only make emergency calls.

I called O2 to sort it out and the customer services guy said it had been disabled because it hadn't been used for a while. I pointed out that she'd used it last Saturday and he said that he didn't know why that had happened but he'd re-enable it. He also restored the £22 that was on it.

If she'd not used it for 6 months I could maybe understand it but 4 days??????? Anyone else had O2 knock them off and confiscate the cash after such a short time?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    My wife has a Pay As You Go phone with O2 . Doesn't use it a lot but tried to call me today to get a lift home in the rain and it had been disabled by O2 so could only make emergency calls.

I called O2 to sort it out and the customer services guy said it had been disabled because it hadn't been used for a while. I pointed out that she'd used it last Saturday and he said that he didn't know why that had happened but he'd re-enable it. He also restored the £22 that was on it.

If she'd not used it for 6 months I could maybe understand it but 4 days??????? Anyone else had O2 knock them off and confiscate the cash after such a short time?
    I have to say I've been with o2 for mobile and broadband for ages and found them to be excellent. Maybe just bad luck for you this time?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I had an o2 contract mobile a couple of years back, every month they would phone me or disconnect me saying i hadnt paid the bill (direct debit). Everytime i had more than sufficient money in my account and the bank would say they had'nt even attempted to take the money from my account. I know of a few people that this happened to its almost as if they dont want there money.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I was with O2 for years. While I was with them they were fine. However when I decided i wanted to upgrade early they told me i couldn't. However everyone else told me i could, pay off my 02 contact and carry on. So I did.

I rang O2 so I could keep my number, and I was asked why I hadn't rung to review my options. I told them I had in store and was flat refused any options. Apparently if i'd rang they could have helped me. I had to explain that while i'm stood in an O2 store, i'm already talking to O2.

My brother-in-law is having the same problems, but he's in his upgrade time, O2 won't better any deals to keep him.

Very strange customer relations/service.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

vote with your feet and move to another network then if O2 don't want your business. simples.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I have an O2 company phone, I dropped my Threemobile contract to and the service both gsm and 3g are useless compared with Three

Apparently I need to speak to an O2 guru to see if they can help with my 3g speed issues, but there is none available in my area for over 2 weeks!

Great service!!!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I had my company mobile with O2 and had no issues.
    Due to a change in circumstance i ended up getting a iphone 4 on Orange/T-mobile
    stunned at the service, they are the most helpful lot i think its under htis new joint venture with France telecom and Germany "Everything Everywhere"

I thought it was a gimmeck but i honestly have great service, 3g, everywhere and if teh Orange signal drops, the T-mobile one kicks in
    it is truly amazing!

The future is bright, the future is Orange.................. well, until they change their name! get moving to a new supplier, no time for bad service

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I have a work mobile on O2 as well as an work O2 3G card in my laptop and the signal is poo. We used to be on Vodafone which was much better. Just goes to show, cheapest isn't always best.

Thread Information