Hi - I'm looking for advice with bleeding Vectra-C brakes - 2.2 DTi so electric vac pump.
I've bled brakes before on this and several other cars so I have some experience but clearly, not enough.
There seems to be a lot of advice here and there in the forums but unless I've missed something, nothing which solves my problem.

I got air in the system due to a fluid leak somewhere so brakes on 2 wheels are working but 2 are not (2 diagonal systems).
Couldn't see an obvious leak so I added brake fluid and tried to manually bleed the rear nearside caliper but nothing came out.
I read the forum and decided to buy a Gunson Eezibleed but I still can't get anything out of the rear nearside or front offside calipers
- even with 30 psi on the Eezibleed and even pumping the pedal at the same time.
The other wheels bleed normally - took 200ml out of one.
The car is off the road until it's fixed but the brakes do still stop it on the 2 working wheels.

Also noticed that if I stop pumping the pedal for a couple of minutes - the next time I pump it's stiff even with a bleed nipple very open.
- after that it's soft again.

Do I need to do anything with the ABS when bleeding ?
Could it be the master cylinder ?
I'd really appreciate some advice.
Thanks
Pete