Have Any Fellow Veccy Owners Had Problems With Claiming On Warrenty Or Net Q After Alterations.
I Fitted A Dump Valve On Me 2.0t After Finding Out The Recirc Actuator Had No Spring In And Vx Wouldn't Fix As They Said It Came Complete With Turbo For 1.2k And As I Had Taken It Off They Couldn't Prove Whether It Wasn't Their To Start Off With Or Whether I Had Lost It. G"ts.
Asked If Fittig Dump Valve Would Null And Void Warrenty , Net Q.
Got Told Only If Fault Would Be Connected To After Market Fit. I.e Turbo Failure. Which Is Fair Enough.

Brake Pads Warning Light Came Back Up Last Week After 3.5k Of Ownaship Took Into Vx They Said Wont Change Under Warrenty Or Net Q As I Have Fitted Dump Valve And Ice Kit So It's Not Standard So If Want To Claim On It I Have To Put The Old Actuator In Which I Carn't As Their Is No Spring And Intercooler Pipe Is Cut. ( Have To Do As Per My How To Last Month) And Put Old Stereo Back In.

How Can A Garage Say That Because I Have Fitted An Aftermarket Stereo They Won't Do Your Brakes Under Net Q?
Or What Has The Dump Valve Got To Do With Brake Pads?

Forgemotor Sport Make The Valve And Partsforsaabs Sell It Obviously For The Saab And Saab Will Cover The Car Under Warrenty If Fitted At Dealer As It Has Been Tested.

My Edition 100 Has The Same Engine So Why Won't Vx Honour My Warrenty Net Q?

My Choice Is Pay 134quid For New Intercooler Pipe And Actuator Complete, Or 196quid To Get The Pads Done.

If You Carn't Tell Im A Bit Miffed.