0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default RoadHawk RH-1

Reluctantly selling this but have to free up some funds for something else

Camera
    Powerlead
    8GB Mem Gard
    Suction Cup

The mem car and suction cup i bought as these werent supplied when i got it, the suction cup where the camera connects to has been glued in as it came off in my hand one day, however its been fine ever since as long as its not forced in, and i cant find the box

Looking for £85 OVNO (and i mean nearest) delivered 1st class recorded

Paypal or bank xfer whatever is easiest

These retail for over £200 quid

Ignore the date on the name card as i didnt want to sell it them and the pics are taken with my phone

The RH-1 is a drive safe camera crash recorder that sits on your windscreen facing forward and continually records video when your car is running.
    It has a wide angled lens to capture all of the road in front of you and takes it's power from the vehicles 12v to 24v supply by simply plugging it on to the cigarette lighter socket. It can be installed in less than 2 minutes and removed even quicker.
    A 5 meter cable is supplied so you can position the RH-1 on your rear window if you are being harassed by tailgaters. This makes a perfect accident camera system.
    As well as recording video it also stores GPS and G-force data so when you view the video back using the easy to use supplied software you can see in real time where the vehicle has been and at what speed it was traveling.
    Right next to the video window in the viewing software you will see a real-time map overlay using Google Map imaging. You can easily skip to any part of your journey.
    This blackbox car camera can be set to store video on a constant loop or to only store 25 seconds before and after it detects and accident or adverse G-Forces. In impact recorder mode it's possible to stores months worth of video.
    Roadhawk RH-1 is supplied with a 4gb card which can hold up to 5 days worth of driving in low quality mode or up to 12 hours in high quality 25fps mode. It is compatible with any size of SDHC card if you require longer record times. When the SD card is full, it will start deleting the earliest files so you never need to worry about removing the SD card unless you want to view the video.
    Upon inserting any SD card, the RH-1 drive recorder will make a copy of the viewing software and store it on the SD card. You can remove the SD card and install the viewing software on any Windows based computer in seconds.
    Video or still images can be exported using the software and later used as evidence in case of an accident.
    This is unit is really easy to setup and install. After taking the parts out of the box, insert the SDHC card and plug it in to the car cigarette lighter socket. You will be recording video and data in a matter of seconds.
    Also supplied with the RH-1 is a strong 3M sticky pad with adjustable clip and a fully adjustable suction mount for moving from vehicle to vehicle. With it's adjustable wide angled lens, it can be fitted to any vehicle; car, bus, train or lorry no matter what the angle of the windscreen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sold

Thread Information