User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting afternoon, much talk, little said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interesting afternoon, much talk, little said.

Finally found time when the PC who sent me the Pontius Pilate email was available at the same time we were, agreed yesterday to meet her at local station, said she was looking forward to clearing it up.
    Housing Trust also wanted to see us, did that on way back.
    Got to Police Sation a little early, met by sergeant, who said PC was unable to attend(?) unclear whether operational reasons or ordered not to.
    He said he knew nothing of the reason we were there, could we explain what we wanted. I explained were were there for his PC to explain elements of an email. Ended up going over the basics again. main responses we got were that noise, no matter what time of day or night, is NOT a police matter, and they're not interested. I asked about the threats and abuse, he squirmed a bit and wouldn't give a straight answer as to if they'd take action if we felt we were in danger, but when I suggested if they were unable to attend if we were faced with a drunken thug in our garden, he insisted he wanted no talk of violence as "it should never come to that".
    All very vague and not much help.
    Housing Trust say they are now getting quotes in to consider putting a high fence up between the properties (it is the only low stretch at present), but we may all be asked to contribute - fine by us, and, if police, environmental health etc cannot find any proof of problem within a couple of months either we will have to drop the complaint or accept a move elsewhere. Hmm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear your still getting messed about Ian. it disgusts me that in this day and age people have to consider leaving a house because of small minded juveniles.

I was bullied at school and feel your pain mate but don't give in to them. You seem like a decent enough bloke and it pains me to see good people have to go through things like this yet the scum of the earth get all the support they need, be it free methadone or benefits simply because they can't be bothered to work.

Our government needs to think about how money is spent a little more that how much is spent. Remember how all the prisoners were sent to austrailia? We need to do the same with all of the low life scum that roam this country

Rant over

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pointed out, yet again, that all we've asked, from the start, is that he keeps the noise down after midnight.
    They recently started throwing at us the no-one else complains - ok, his summerhouse is 20ft from our wiindows, on the property border fence, and 300yds from his house or anyone else. They all know this, WHT, Police, Environmental Health, they've all been and seen the layout. My head hurts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Police not taking an interest in your issue? Tell them you're from the News of the World and hand them a brown envelope. THEN they'll take an interest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14039915

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ian get in contact with your local MP, that usually makes them sit up a take note once it becomes knowledge further up the tree. Next time he's hanging over the fence shouting abuse just dial 999 and be a bit more liberal with the truth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to do work for Manchester City Council working with the neighbour nusanse team.

from what i have read in this post (not read any previous ones) you need to speak to the council and report it to them.

Also keep a diary of times,how many people,what they are playing if music,conversations or arguments basically as much info as possible.

I used to go out top witness this sort of thing right a report build a case then take it to court and get a warrant to then enter those premises (whether they were in or not) with a police presence and a locksmith and seize/remove any noise or music playing items from that property. They could get there stuff back after 30 days if they paid the costs of my time and storage fees back to the council. If within that 30 day period they went out and replaced what had been removed and started again with the noise we could go back and remove those items to.

i think your council is where you should start about the noise

the abuse is a police issue

if you would like more info send me a personal message if you like with some more of your details and i'll try to help you

Russ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why dont you plant stuff down at or near the fence then use lots and lots of manure to help it to grow lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoochydady View Post
    why dont you plant stuff down at or near the fence then use lots and lots of manure to help it to grow lol
    300 sunflowers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jezzy, like it, if only....
    Dasarab, last time I got nowhere I contacted the MP, the Shropshire Star and SSAFA. Trying hard to do this the right way in the hope it can be settled without starting a war - but Wendy's on 2 pills a day for depression and wants to move. Not my favourite option due to the expense and hassle, and, otherwise, it's a nice area.
    Russ1969, we're doing all that, seems to be complicated 'cos we're council tenants and he owns his house. Now, they're saying sort it soon or it's move us or disrupt a complete family that have lived here for years and won't find another suitable family home (he works for them)
    Hoochydaddy, at the suggestion of the police we planted Rosa Rugosa, Hawthorn, blackthorn and several other nasty, spiky plants that grow to 7ft or so. Coming on nicely.

Moderator & Events Assistant paulhb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy1954 View Post
    Hoochydaddy, at the suggestion of the police we planted Rosa Rugosa, Hawthorn, blackthorn and several other nasty, spiky plants that grow to 7ft or so. Coming on nicely.
    Don't plant anything he can smoke or inject

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information