Placing this here as it will gather most attention due to its urgency!

Car in booked in for ABS fixing tomorrow (again) as the ABS light is on and MOT was due... April. Only checked as I needed TAX as I thought it was July.

I have previously had my ABS light on after it came on randomly back in Feb, Tech2 and OP COM pointed to the front ABS hub ("Open circuit on OSF ABS hub") So I went out and got a nice new one and had it fitted just to find that the problem was still there and comes back after clearing, was told could be wiring or ECU, but as my inlet needed replacing at the same time I didn't bother sorting it straight away and left it. Skip forward to April, we had a nice hot few days and after taking a new pics of my car I noticed my ABS light wasnt lit anymore, WOO .

3 Weeks later while driving back from MK I had my cruise control on pottering along at 55-60mph, then the heavy rain that you cant see 15ft ahead of you came in, after a few mins my car started chugging as if the CC was cutting in and out, and then after a few mins again my ABS light popped back on where it has stayed ever since.

So car is booked in the morning for ABS "fixing" if they can... can it be done by any garage or does it have to be a proper auto electrician? MOT will be done after it, and then off to the PO for some TAX.

Prob looking at about £300-500 depending on what else is wrong with it come MOT time.