Im looking at buying a laptop.
Having recently moved I am due to have my BB go live in the next few days. I already have an old Toshiba Portege laptop, but doubt it would be up to the job for todays requirements and I prefer to keep that seperate as its got my Op-Com on there.
Anyway, im looking at this: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/241152.
Its an Acer unit @ £269.00 delivered inc VAT.
Normally id be very weary of Acer as we have had issues with warranty at work, but its only going to be light/med user at home.
What do you think?
I have also seen one through work which I could possibly have VAT exepmted (paid through company).
This is a:
This would cost me £255.00 delivered (its actually a product with a slightly defective box but product is mint with all accessories that should be in the box).
- Toshiba Satellite Pro C660D-187 Notebook PC
- AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350 - 1.6 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 500GB HDD
- 15.6" Toshiba TruBrite® HD TFT
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 Graphics
- DVD Super Multi drive (Double Layer)
- Wi-Fi® - Fast Ethernet LAN - Bluetooth® 3.0 + HS
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit (pre-installed, Toshiba-HDD recovery)
Please can you offer me your independant advice. Best part of £300 is a lot to stump up so dont want to make the wrong choice.