On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Fearns V's The Cat

Right, been back in the UK since August now, all settled in, kids in school, wife about to start new job, decent size house with garage that vectra will never fit in and heres where the problem started.

It seems that most of my neighbours have a fondness for cats, and one of these cats has a fondness for Black Vectra's, my Black Vectra infact.
    It has taken me 3 weeks to figure out which one it is because they all look the ****** same, but i now know which one it is and he is a marked kitty

There will be no more little muddy paw prints on my roof, bonnet or tailgate and bits of cat hair all over my vectra anymore, i thought about bumping kitty off in many ways but then thought that would be cruel, then while watching Soccer AM i got inspiration, cats hate water, no matter how many times i chased said kitty away he always came back, so a quick trip to Toys'r'Us with my boy and 1 excellent purchase of a super soaker later it looks like old Kitty has finally got the message, 3 blasts over 3 days have taught him the error of his ways, all harmless and no injury caused to Kitty, but the look on its face the 1st time was pure class, it stopped over the road looking back as if to say "what the f@~k was that"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

that was payback!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

its times like thisa you wish you could buy car covers that plug into the mains .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 05

Wonder if that will work on the noisy bl00dy dogs i have in every house around me I have 2 that are as good as gold but the neighbours don't seem to give a $hit!!! Think i'll get a long hose for the jetwash

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

hahaha pure class

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Ah bro, it's a compliment that a cat seeks the heat from yer bonnet, call me a weirdo but if I find Felix a kip on mine I'd be chuffed.

Lost my mate of 15 yrs a couple back, sdo anything furry and friendly that comes near me is welcomed, real hole in my life, havent replaced him cos he was so special.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

One of my cats just loves to sleep on the car. Unlike most cats, he will do it not only when the engine is warm (fair enough) but when cold and bizarrely, when it is soaking wet - leaves a dry patch where he curls up.

He also leaves scratch marks and muddy paw prints so I am trying to "encourage" him to go back sleeping with the dogs in their beds (true - ever seen a little moggy back a hulking great retriever into a corner?)

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

That's the only way to train a cat. They're not like dogs who will actually listen and try to understand; a cat does it's own thing.

I have two cats and when they were kittens we sprayed them with water whenever they tried to scratch the wallpaper or furniture. Works a treat. They only tried it a few times and then gave up.

Nice one!

Thread Information