Yes I won 2x Rockness Weekend Camping Tickets, in a Raileasy competition, for this coming weekend but I cant go.

I was intending to sell the tickets on Fleabay, but I have just found out that the Tickets will only be available at the gate and not posted to me as I was hoping.

Giving the short time span left I think the fairest thing is just to offer them on here, given that most people on here seem genuine.

You will have to have ID in my name, but I would think the e-mail exchanges I have had with Emily at Raileasy.com would suffice, and I will forward them to you so you can print them out unless you are local and can pop round.

After all, who would take proper ID to a Festival and risk it being stolen or damaged???

Please note this is a genuine offer, and I wish to be open and above board about this so I will not answer PM's about the tickets.

Can I be trusted?? I have been a paid up member here for a year and a half.

My Name is on the Competition page at raileasy, complete with spelling mistake!!!

IF COLLECTING TICKETS FROM THE GATE SOMEHOW GOES WRONG YOU MUST BE PREPAIRED TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN TICKETS.

2x Camping Weekend Tickets ONLY, no travel costs included.

If you wish to have the Tickets just tell me why.

If you do feel that you have to pay something for the Tickets then a donation to charity will be fine, after you successfully enjoy the weekend. But this is NOT Compulsory.

Mods/Admin, I was not sure which Thread to post this in, I think General Chat gets more visitors, but please feel free to move it if you wish. Thanks.