User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Full SRi estate interior FREE if collected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia Tourer

Trim : Elite

Engine : 2.0 CDTI (160ps)

Year : 2010

Default Full SRi estate interior FREE if collected.

Last year, Sebastien stuck his old SRi estate cloth interior up for free for anyone who wanted it, I grabbed it as I had some plans to do a custom interior re-trim but have now changed my mind and am going to fit a Signum Design half leather interior into my estate now I've seen it's possible.

So, this old interior is no use to me and if anyone else can make use of it then it's theirs for FREE subject to them collecting it.

The whole lot has been in my shed all winter and as a result has a little bit of surface mould on it, which will clean off very quickly and easily. The drivers seat is badly worn, but the others all look in pretty good nick especially the rear benches.

No headrests included I'm afraid, I'm keeping those for another possible project for now. May stick them up seperately in the future if I decide not to use them.

All four door cards are also included, so all SRi seats and door cards for an estate, free to anyone who wants to come and pick them up. You clean them up yourself and the drivers seat is quite badly worn so it's your problem to get it re-trimmed if you want to (it's still useable).

Not interested in splitting this up, I just want shot of the lot, if you want part of it, fine, but you collect the whole lot and get rid of the rest yourself

If no one wants this in the next week or two, I'll be skipping it all so grab it if you want it.
    "Doing a good job here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit, you get a warm feeling but nobody else notices"
    Maptun Tuned 2.0T Estate - click HERE for mods list.
    Brentwood 2012: Winner, Saturday Show. Hull 2012: Winner, Best Estate. Hull 2013: Winner, Best Estate & Runner Up, Best I.C.E

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bump this is FREE for anyone who wants it.
    "Doing a good job here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit, you get a warm feeling but nobody else notices"
    Brentwood 2012: Winner, Saturday Show. Hull 2012: Winner, Best Estate. Hull 2013: Winner, Best Estate & Runner Up, Best I.C.E

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Couple of people have asked for pics, I can't be bothered to lift the whole lot out of the shed and sort it out, so you'll have to take my word for it that it's all there, but I think you can see enough of the condition it's in to decide from these pics when it's costing you nothing.

All the mould appears to be surface mould and should just wash straight off with a bit of interior cleaner. I've tried to show the wear on the drivers seat as best as I can. There are a couple of small dents in the sponge seat bases where the two front seats have been sitting on top of each other, again these should pop out fairly quickly especially if the seats are washed anyway.

Drivers seat:

Passenger seat:

All parts for the rear seat and door cards:

Wear on the drivers seat bolster:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Took this all out of the shed this morning and noticed the door cards have the facelift trims on them that I'd posted up asking if anyone had spare ones a couple of weeks back

So now going to be butchering the door cards to get those trims off to use them myself, so this is now for seats and door cards without trims only. I'll be taking them to the dump this week if no one wants them.

Thread Information