Thread: Sri specs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Sri specs

I had a 54 plate hatch which had auto dim mirror and rain sensative wipers,but no sunglasses holder or rear interior light.My current 09 estate has neither mirror or wipers ,but has the sunglasses holder and rear interior light.Were these all options?or have vauxhall changed the specs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

all options i beleive, the later models got less than the prefacelifts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

my 56 plate facelift design 1.9 ctdi 150 bhp has front and rear fogs, auto dim mirrors,rear interior light, rain sensor, sun glass holder, auto lights on four way switch, half leather, climate control. all round eclectric windows, color coded handles and side skirts ,two boot pokets left and right with backs in, light in front ash tray, small cubby hole below light switch, center arm rest with pockets, dab six cd multichager origanal fitment, on board trip computer center of dash between air vents, can`t think of any more at the moment........Oh and i have fitted the insign washer jets and sri face lift wheels 17 inch ones my self....... i would like the heat reflective windscreen and the green tint side windows though.....
    Last edited by hippo; 29th May 2011 at 11:07.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

missed somthing out.......
    my 56 plate facelift design 1.9 ctdi 150 bhp has front and rear fogs, auto dim mirrors,rear interior light, rain sensor, both passenger and driver front seat lumber and height and tilt adjustment, sun glass holder, auto lights on four way switch, half leather, climate control. all round eclectric windows, color coded handles and side skirts ,two boot pokets left and right with backs in, light in front ash tray, small cubby hole below light switch, center arm rest with pockets, dab six cd multichager origanal fitment, on board trip computer center of dash between air vents, can`t think of any more at the moment........Oh and i have fitted the insign washer jets and sri face lift wheels 17 inch ones my self....... i would like the heat reflective windscreen and the green tint side windows though.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    missed somthing out.......
    my 56 plate facelift design 1.9 ctdi 150 bhp has front and rear fogs, auto dim mirrors,rear interior light, rain sensor, both passenger and driver front seat lumber and height and tilt adjustment, sun glass holder, auto lights on four way switch, half leather, climate control. all round eclectric windows, color coded handles and side skirts ,two boot pokets left and right with backs in, light in front ash tray, small cubby hole below light switch, center arm rest with pockets, dab six cd multichager origanal fitment, on board trip computer center of dash between air vents, can`t think of any more at the moment........Oh and i have fitted the insign washer jets and sri face lift wheels 17 inch ones my self....... i would like the heat reflective windscreen and the green tint side windows though.....
    ================================================== ===

My 56 plate facelift Design 2.2 direct has all the above ...

And an electric sunroof , so no sun glasses holder for me ...

No D.I.Y. washer jets though , i'm no good at d.i.y.

Another extra i have is total closure on the remote key for the sun roof and all four elec windows and it opens the windows too but not the sun roof .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

the washer jets are a cheap mod and simple to fit, best mod i've done imo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by triple595 View Post
    all options i beleive, the later models got less than the prefacelifts
    I would have thought the last ones made would have had more extras,i know f**ds do lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

missed somthing out again .......
    my 56 plate facelift design 1.9 ctdi 150 bhp has front and rear fogs, auto dim mirrors,rear interior light, rain sensor,4 switch interior light, both passenger and driver front seat lumber and height and tilt adjustment, sun glass holder, auto lights on four way switch, half leather, climate control. all round eclectric windows, color coded handles and side skirts ,two boot pokets left and right with backs in, light in front ash tray, small cubby hole below light switch, center arm rest with pockets, dab six cd multichager origanal fitment, on board trip computer center of dash between air vents, can`t think of any more at the moment........Oh and i have fitted the insign washer jets and sri face lift wheels 17 inch ones my self....... i would like the heat reflective windscreen and the green tint side windows though.....

Thread Information