0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

Default What next?

Been out and stocked up on bread and milk for the holiday weekend, been back about half an hour, noticed the noisy neighbour at rear was back.
    Someone started knocking on the front door and ringing the bell, repeatedly.
    Turned out to be the younger teenage girl from over the road (the stalkers who never speak), home from school her mum and family have gone up mum's boyfriends and electric's off, what are we going to do about it. Short answer, naff all.
    She'd checked there was credit on the meter, that the tripswitches in the fusebox were ok, nothing else we could do. Suggested she phone her mum and tell her

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

What fun these Bank Holiday are - think we finaly found out why the dogs have gone off on one soon after being put to bed for the lasr few days - the girl in OP's brother is throowing stones at the front garage door. Not sure why, seems to have stopped now. Then there's our rear neighbour, back from his week away. Had an all day party for the Royal Wedding (not that he gives a monkeys). 11pm he hauled the kids off the bouncy and sent them to bed, then he and his guests moved the bar b q up our end and started having a party, music, shouting. Quater to 1 they decided that wasn't enough, so they started kicking/banging the fence till the dogs barked, then all laughing and doing it again. They go bored with that afer 20 mins or so, so the host started howling my dog's name (REEE-Oh) over and over. Called the police, but they were pretty stretched, we weren't in immediate danger, I was furious as they were tormenting to animals in a locked garage in cages, unable to even get out. I won't post what I wanted to do as it'll be considered too violent, the police warned me not to interact with him or be specific during the call as to my intentions, due to the call being recorded, but I really wanted to hurt the cowardly mongrel.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Buy an air rifle, and just lay as many pellets into their car as you can one night, then dispose of the air rifle before anyone wakes up.
    Its immature tit for tat mentality, but would feel sooo good watching their faces that morning. Poker face definately required for that one though haha.
    Maybe not a good idea, but a good thought for you nonetheless ehh.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by SillyMoose View Post
    Buy an air rifle, and just lay as many pellets into their car as you can one night, then dispose of the air rifle before anyone wakes up.
    Its immature tit for tat mentality, but would feel sooo good watching their faces that morning. Poker face definately required for that one though haha.
    Maybe not a good idea, but a good thought for you nonetheless ehh.
    Trust me, I've had worse thoughts than that.......espceially Friday night.
    With the rear neighbour, the police are now aware he gets falling down drunk over the weekend, then goes out in his beemer, the CSO went round quietly and took all his registration numbers down, beemer, works van, motorbike. Questions are also being asked as to who's watching the children while they're that drunk several hundred yards away with the house open. His employer, our landlord, had got us filling in a diary of incidents - but with a view to moving us not limiting him. Opposite it's just silly kids thinking they're being clever, the PiR lights will sort that.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Ian, I think you might have hit on something with your comment about

"the police are now aware he gets falling down drunk over the weekend, then goes out in his beemer, the CSO went round quietly and took all his registration numbers down, beemer, works van, motorbike"

This is the way to hit him hardest, so remain as calm as you can mate then watch and drop a dime each time he does this, before long he will get caught, then if he re-offends it will become a CSA matter in double quick time.

I am so so sad for you I wish we had you as a neighbour as I like you appreciate the sound of silence!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Mc View Post
    Ian, I think you might have hit on something with your comment about

"the police are now aware he gets falling down drunk over the weekend, then goes out in his beemer, the CSO went round quietly and took all his registration numbers down, beemer, works van, motorbike"

This is the way to hit him hardest, so remain as calm as you can mate then watch and drop a dime each time he does this, before long he will get caught, then if he re-offends it will become a CSA matter in double quick time.

I am so so sad for you I wish we had you as a neighbour as I like you appreciate the sound of silence!

Thanks, Derek, I don't mind a good party, but there have to be limits and some consideration. If he was getting drunk in his house it wouldn't be an issue. What really got up my nose Friday was how he had to have a skinful with a gang of friends, to get up courage to torment two dogs that he knew were in their beds, locked in the garage, no way could they do anything about it. How gutless is that?

Thread Information