Here for sale is my wife's lovely 2005/55 Peugeot 307cc 2.0 S in Silver.
To start the car, as you can see, currently is on her private plate, this is NOT included in the sale and will be taken off when a sale has been agreed.
We are selling the car due to our 1st child arriving soon and my wife will be giving up work so to free up some funds her car has to go unfortunately.
Ok the important stuff:
The car is truely in fatastic condition both inside and out and is a credit to my wife and its previous owners for it conditon and maintenance history, I'm really fussy about cars and spent a long time looking for an example as good as this for my wife, believe me you would not be disappointed.
- Its the 2.0 S model which is the sport and has the 2ltr 140bhp engine with a combined mpg figure of 34mpg and 0-62mph figure of 9.8 seconds.
- The car has covered almost 67k miles with full Peugeot dealer documented service history and with 20k mile service intervals its not due untill 80k mile, another 13k miles!
- TAX till end of February 2012
- The MOT is due 30th August 2011 so another 4 months
- It has comprehensive warranty cover until September 2013!
- It has full breakdown cover included also un September 2013!
- Electric folding hardtop roof
- x4 electric windows
- Duel zone climate control
- Remote Central locking alarm and immobiliser
- Electric heated folding wing mirrors
- Sports seats
- Front fog lights
- am/fm CD player - suprisingly good sound for a manufacturer standard system
- Alloy wheels - fantastic condition
- Tyres again all infantastic condition
- Being the "sport" model it has lovely chrome grille, foglight surrounds & dash clock bezels, aluminium sill covers & pedals, sports seats and steering wheel and nice white clock dials to compliment the sporty interior
- There is 2 sets of keys, both coded and work perfectly although the spare has a bit of tape on it as it came apart but doesn't affect the functionality of it in anyway
As mentioned above the car will come with comprehensive warranty and breakdown cover until it expires in September 2013, this can be transferred to you by us when the sale has completed, there is a small admin fee for this transfer but we will cover that cost. The warranty was bought with the car from Croyland motors at a cost over £700 and is a fantastic package giving you hassel free motoring along with the breakdown cover for over 2 1/2 years!
I'm sure there is loads more I could waffle on about but the car speaks for itself when you come to view it but please no timewasters and silly offers as this car is priced well considering the amount of bits it comes with, so to summarise:
A gergeous looking and spec'd car with:
Would consider a small cheap PX for my wife to run around in but ideally just looking for the sale.
- Warranty and breakdown cover till September 2013
- 10months TAX
- 4 months MOT
- Full dealer documented service history - next not due for 13k miles
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Any questions or more pics required then PM me for prompt reply.