Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Lightbulb Signum for Sale - 1.9CDTi 150 Elegance 56 plate

Hi,

After much faithful service, I am putting my trusty Signum up for sale - company rules state I can't have a car more than 5 years old....

So, here are the details;
    138000 miles, with full dealer history to 60k and reputable garage history onwards (with receipts and MOT certs). Alternator replaced at circa 80k miles. Cam Belt, EGR, actuator and Inlet manifold replaced at 93641. DMF replaced at circa 120k, new aircon rad last july at the service, recent rear wheel bearing replaced and 2 new tyres last week. Whatever this car has ever needed I have sorted properly - and you can happily speak to the garage that has done the last 2 years work. Inspections also very welcome.

Mods include;
    Eibach springs, BSR Chip (warranty until Aug 2011), K&N air filter, Longlife stainless exhaust system (twin outlets fitted 4 months ago), twin outlet rear apron, towbar (only used for my mountain bike rack), genuine GM DVD player in the back, private reg included (S16 BSR - SIG BSR). Finally, it has the top of the range Parrot MKi bluetooth 9200 car kit with USB, line in, and iPhone/iPod in - just over a year old.

This has had good motorway runs for all of its life - I travel to Reading and across to North Wales regularly, so no black sludge or glazing here! I bought it one year old as an ex vauxhall car with 9k miles in Sep 2007, so 2 owners.

Whilst the mileage is high, this car is in good condition. There is a small scuff on the front (2nd pic) and the expected stonechips on bonnet. I'm putting it up on here first because anyone who knows/wants this kind of car will appreciate that this isn't just another shagged out high-miler, and has plenty of life left in it. If I didn't have to swap by August, I'd keep it as it is arguably the best car I've owned.

Open to offers - was guessing around £3400 to take account of the mileage. A lower spec one with 102k is on Trader for £3700 - 90k examples are around £5-5.5k.

I've been as honest as I can with the description and will happily take any questions. Thanks for reading

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Wow - lots of views. Forgot to mention that it is taxed until Feb 2012, tested until July, had front discs and pads done at last service and the rear discs and pads done last September. Front tyres are conti's with approx 4mm on them, rears are brand new goodyears.

Also, was offered £3k at a dealers in a part-ex, so open to sensible offers as I'd rather see it go to someone who knows these cars and would appreciate the extras than have it blocked on and the dealer sell off the plate, car kit, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Possibly sold - subject to inspection & test drive next monday.

Will update after then. Thanks for the enquiries - still blown away from views/responses so quickly. Maybe the price was too good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Car now sold - mods please close thread

Thread Information