masperformance.com

Had our Zafira 120, re-mapped, cat and dpf removed, egr and dpf software disabled.

I was running a tuning box for the last three years on a zafira 120, had it running at 175bhp. In that time 3 egr valves and 2 dpf's.

The tuning boxes dump loads of fuel in hence probably a better torque at the lower revs. But after having a re-map, I think that is better.

I went to Ben at MAS yesterday, he re-mapped it, took the DPF off and CAT, disabled the dpf and egr software. (Original 120) Result 169.8bhp. Torque 373.3NM. Drives better than the box ever did.

This was all done in just over 2 hrs.

I am now told, egr and dpf problems will be a thing of the past.

I was running a tuning box for the last three years on a zafira 120, had it running at 175bhp. In that time 3 egr valves and 2 dpf's.

The tuning boxes dump loads of fuel in hence probably a better torque at the lower revs. But after having a re-map, I think that is better.

I went to Ben at MAS yesterday, he re-mapped it, took the DPF off and CAT, disabled the dpf and egr software. (Original 120) Result 169.8bhp. Torque 373.3NM. Drives better than the box ever did.

I am now told, egr and dpf problems will be a thing of the past. Brilliant.

I am now told, egr and dpf problems will be a thing of the past.