Hi guys

I've got a question that needs answering which in turn may help me source what I need.

Some nice little person has had a go at my car and they have broken off a piece of about 6 inches long of the exterior drivers door seal at the top so they could get a screwdriver or summat in to prize the door open.

Its the seal/weather strip that is actually attached to the door and goes along the full length of the top of the door.

When the door is closed it forms a seal between the door and the roof.

Im trying to find a replacement on ebay but it would help if knew what it was called and what i was looking for.

Any help will be appreciated.

Oh, its for a 2002 (pre-facelift) GSi

Thanks guys