Hi guys,

I'll be looking to buy a Vectra SRi cdti 150 very soon. As ive only just started looking at these there seems to be alot of variants, and people seem to be selling certain models as something they are not (X pack etc).

Here is the spec I'm after:
06/07 1.9 sri cdti 150
Exterior pack
19" wheels
Sat Nav (CD70?) option

Seen a few about but the baffling thing for me is the X pack. Some seem to have obvious things like big side skirts and front splitters under the fog lights. Some other X Pack labelled cars seem to have smaller skirts and splitters on. I take it that the X Pack is the 'large' kit only? What should the X Pack have?

Another quick peice of advice is the stereo. I like my sounds, and a friend has a Vectra estate, stereo sounds pretty good as standard. There seems to be different ones on these cars too. I'm looking at getting one with Sat Nav (colouir screen, CD 70?). Are these any good and worth having?

I'll keep it standard foir a while then start with a re-map probably then sone subtle body styling (grille etc).

Thanks for being patient with a newbee (to Vectra's) and thanks in advance for the replies...

*EDIT*
As a matter of fact Ive been really thinking abouit this one. http://www.stebbings.co.uk/used-cars...ALLOYS-SAT-NAV Ive bought from here before and it was a minter, Ive been assured this ones a minter too and it seems to have the right spec just not sure if it's a real X Pack or not...