came out to the car this morning and frost was all over the car so got in the car to get me scraper and to start the car and then got scraping only to realise that the frost didnt seem to be coming off, then i realised that there was frost on the inside of the screen as well! took ages to clear the screens. i had planned on cleaning the car today and sticking the floor mats throu the washing machine as they are really grubby only to realise that the passsenger mat is sopping wet as well as the carpet and i mean sopping! grrrrrrr
so off with the wiper arms, and the scuttle shield to find the scuttle full of water and the pollen fillter soaking, found the drain plug to be totally blocked so cleaned that out and dried the lot out and refitted everything including a new pollen fillter, job done but how can i dry the carpets out quickly as i dont wanna leave the engine running with the heaters on not with the price of fuel lol
and i find it hard to believe that vx only rely on the one drain hole to drain water away unless there is another cos i couldnt find it no doubt i will have problems with either the heater motor now or the heater motor resistor!!! as as electrics dont like being soaked
grrrrrrrrrr