Ive got a couple of issues to sort out on my Vectra!

I did put a new hub on the car no genuine part but the wheel bearing is ok but the sensor is not working for some reason. Have connected it, changed the wire from the plug to the next sate with brand new genuine and still dont work. Mate of mine that works for a vauxhall plugged in tech 2 and no fault showing but there are no reading from the sensor, ABS light is on, tested this by having it plugged in and reversed and went forward all other sensor did show reading.
Now I have read a few peps on here just bought the genuine one and put it in. I hav also thought of putting the old sensor bu it was crackd when I took it out.

The other issue which I am left baffled is the Left hand side of the engine I think is the high pressure fuel pump, well its leaking fuel as this can be smelt in the car and can feel fuel when swiped with hands.
Is it the fuel pump ?
and is there a fix or is it a replacement jobbie!!
Also when driving and if I put my foot down it would go on limp mode but stop and start would solve it temporarily. I dont know if this has anything to do with the boost pipes
Would the pressure regulator be the culprit which I have just changed on the landrover discovery td5 and it was a ****** to do but did fix the probs.
I am new to the fixing the vauxhall part malarky so not as confident as to fixing the landrover.

Any help would be much appreciated !!

Thanks