User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: GOOD wheel refurbers in northwest (around south liverpool)

  1. #1
    Regular Member paul_sri150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default GOOD wheel refurbers in northwest (around south liverpool)

    Well the potholes havent done me any favors lately and also wheels were bought with a little damage on, just looking at any decent wheel refurbers in northwest

    I will just be touching them up for now, but need to know how much realistically i am going to need, and turnaround time as i might need to buy some steeleys to potter round on whilst they are being done

  2. #2
    Regular Member danBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Northampton
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Realistically around £200 for a proper job to be done and on average 2-3 days.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Kev_G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    C:\Uk\Chester_North West
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Ive used 2 places both amazing and very helpful.

    1. Wheel Restorer Based in Wrexham is work is fantastic, will always anwer your questions fully to.

    2. pristine alloy wheels Offer a collection and delivery service and can loan you wheels while yours are being done. My alloys on my old astra where shot but these made them like new and didnt kill my wallet!

  4. #4
    Regular Member felixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    stockport
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_sri150 View Post
    Well the potholes havent done me any favors lately and also wheels were bought with a little damage on, just looking at any decent wheel refurbers in northwest

    I will just be touching them up for now, but need to know how much realistically i am going to need, and turnaround time as i might need to buy some steeleys to potter round on whilst they are being done
    I had mine done for £40 a wheel and they came round and did them while the car was on the drive!!!.They are called "The perfection Group",and are based in Leicester but have mobile operatives working from vans and cover most of the UK.Their telephone number is:0116 275 4171 or www.perfectiongroup.net I hope this helps you. FELIXX.

  5. #5
    Regular Member paul_sri150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danBoy View Post
    Realistically around £200 for a proper job to be done and on average 2-3 days.
    Thanks dan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_G View Post
    Ive used 2 places both amazing and very helpful.

    1. Wheel Restorer Based in Wrexham is work is fantastic, will always anwer your questions fully to.

    2. pristine alloy wheels Offer a collection and delivery service and can loan you wheels while yours are being done. My alloys on my old astra where shot but these made them like new and didnt kill my wallet!
    I like the loan wheels idea!!, i wouldnt say my wheels are wrecked, just a couple of marks after the ******* ice!!! and around the rim on one of them the paint has started to wear off so i have a ring of primer on show lol

    Quote Originally Posted by felixx View Post
    I had mine done for £40 a wheel and they came round and did them while the car was on the drive!!!.They are called "The perfection Group",and are based in Leicester but have mobile operatives working from vans and cover most of the UK.Their telephone number is:0116 275 4171 or www.perfectiongroup.net I hope this helps you. FELIXX.
    That would be even better than having to loan wheels ha, ill ring around all sugestions when i have the money

    Its operation florida at the moment haha

  6. #6
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    maryland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Anyone?problem with wheel covers..

    my sister car came with std wheel cover. I notice that one wheel cover is
    trying to come off at one spot. I know it can't due to the wheel nuts
    but it's annoying to see it as it is. I can see one, what appears to
    be a plastic pinch / clip at the edge, inside the wheel cover and I've
    tried to rubber mallet the wheel cover back with no success. Short of
    taking the wheel off, is there anything I can do to hammer it back on
    so it stays on / snug ?? I guess she'll be forced to go to the
    dealership to get it back on properly if I can't solve it today.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In a house
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jansengeorge View Post
    my sister car came with std wheel cover. I notice that one wheel cover is
    trying to come off at one spot. I know it can't due to the wheel nuts
    but it's annoying to see it as it is. I can see one, what appears to
    be a plastic pinch / clip at the edge, inside the wheel cover and I've
    tried to rubber mallet the wheel cover back with no success. Short of
    taking the wheel off, is there anything I can do to hammer it back on
    so it stays on / snug ?? I guess she'll be forced to go to the
    dealership to get it back on properly if I can't solve it today.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    playing with spanners
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    i had mine done last year buy a man in thornton called rob, need to get them done again as i have scraped them, took the car to him but he can come to you , and had them done in 2 hours only cose £30 each wheel.tel him ben from southport sent you and he will look after you 07872350505

  9. #9
    Regular Member Critch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    wirral
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : vauxhall vivaro

    Trim : Basic

    Engine : 1.9

    Year : 2004

    Default

    place that did mine is closed down now, but i noticed a powder coating place in birkenhead the other day ill try find there number maybe worth givin them a shout.

  10. #10
    Regular Member paul_sri150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Shall I stay with gunmetal grey or have them put back to silver or black?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. wheel repair and refurb in northwest
    By antowens in forum North West (RO - Paulvectrac, ARO bonehead)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23rd January 2013, 09:59
  2. Alloy wheel refurb in North West (nr Liverpool)
    By Paulwr in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st April 2012, 09:07
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 1st November 2010, 16:39
  4. Looking for good independent in South Yorkshire
    By SteveBray in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th January 2009, 12:34
  5. any good wheel refurbers in the north west
    By andy.l in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22nd September 2006, 22:58

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •