Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default My 54 GSI 3.2 V6

Sooooo.
    Posted this in the general vec discussions section but was told it wasn't allowed, fair enough.

It took me a long time to find her just over 2 yrs ago but i can no longer afford to keep my baby as my other (real) babies are my priority.

She's dirty but has been well looked after by me and only done around 6k in the last 2 yrs i have owned her and never driven hard. only has just over 60k on her (i think, would need to confirm this but i'm not far off without looking)

Has had many factory fitted fitted original IRMSCHER upgrades which can be seen on the car.
    DTM spoiler, side skirts,front splitter,rear quad exhaust and lower rear bumper addition (with parking sensors).
    Other IRMSCHER upgraded bits that can't be seen are springs and shockers front and rear, pillar carbon trims, irmscher steering wheel and gear knob plus door pins and door sill protectors.

Serviced just a couple of months ago by local garage and i had the timing belt changed at same time. receipt and stamp to prove this. Prob didnt need changed so soon but didnt wish to take the risk.
    Other work she's had done recently was i replaced the irmscher rear springs with new irmscher ones as one was broken, i also replaced the rear upper arms whilst i was there.

MOT till Oct 2011
    and 4-5 months tax on her.

She's fully loaded with all the usual GSI refinements incl bluetooth hands free. half leather interior, full elec windows, too much to list.

like i said she's been looked after but she does have a couple of bad points which i will list now. (please note these were beyond my control, mostly my missus fault pfffft)
    front splitter requires a small repair, (missus hit a kerb)
    rear passenger door needs a machine polish (surface skuff, missus took a trolley for a ride)
    rear drivers side quarter needs a small repair job on a dint and filler on the bumper (car park hit and run)
    usual stone chips to front (these were on when i bought it) i do not drive fast or on motorways with it. it only does a 5-10 commute on local roads each day to work. i was gonna get the work done last summer but other things required my cash.

she has private plate on her but this will be stayin with me and she will go back to her original 54 plate.

I'm looking for an economical solution so i can save some pennies.

LOOKING TO SWAP FOR ANOTHER HIGH SPEC (SMALLER ENGINE) VECTRA. pre-face or facelift (diesal preferabley as more miles for my money) must be well maintained and have no mechanical faults will consider smaller petrol engine.
    silver or black preferred but let me know (if interested) what you have.

To give an idea, the ones that SRI_STU and P3TCHY are selling would interest me.

Failing this around 5K is the price.
    cheers Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

just thought i'd add that when i say she's dirty i mean she could do with a wash i may wash her this wkend and upload some new pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default swaps

No one????
    if any of you fancy doing a swap let me know what kind of vectra youve got to offer

try me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default some cleaner pics of her

for those interested, ive uploaded some cleaner pics of her in the cars wanted section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default updated mileage

58,343 and not 60k+ as first thought
    cleaner pics in cars wanted section.

Still listening guys, what have you??

Thread Information