Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some guys advice......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I love her to pieces and shes given a beautiful boy, i just dont want it to get to the point where shes doesnt want it at all and starts looking at other men...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

No good asking us, only one person knows the answer and that's her.

She may think you don't find her attractive for some reason and doesn't like to ask either. It may just be a lack of communication thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

its like gibbon says,that babies really do wear you out,and your missus has him all day long.when my second girl was born we didnt even think about nookie for a couple of months.dont let it get you down too much,as it will soon return to normal.all the best

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

Quote Originally Posted by BigWilko View Post
    Don't worry about it dude. It's sort of the standing joke that 'it all stops after kids' but just give it time. I'd be tempted to say she'll be 'wary' of it as the whole biology of a woman changes after childbirth. just give it time.

I now have a 2yr old. She was obviously tiring/ hard work at first but as they get older just ship them off to Grandma's of a weekend and you'll be able to get some modding done too!!!

The woman's body has to go through some fairly major physical and hormonal changes, takes time to settle down. I helped out the same as you do, but we were still both knackered for the first 12 months or more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Trim : SXi

Engine : 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by signum_rob View Post
    Tell me if im blowing it out of proportion. Feb 2009 i got a call while working in london from the missus, to which she told me to sit down and proceeded to say that shes pregnant, fantastic i thought, over the moon. End of november Joshua was born and things have been excellent since then apart from one thing, now i know things in the bedroom generally get put on the back burner when children come along but im begining to wonder if she still finds me attractive. Now my partner has never been a nympho but we used to do it way more than we do now but in the last 3 1/2 months we've probably cracked it 2 times, am i being out of line in saying this or not? Need your input please lads or lasses?
    Joshua was born end of Nov and in 3 1/2 months you have cracked it twice. So since sept 10 when she was in the final parts of her pregnancy?

Kinda answers your questions itself really she probably felt knackered if it was the end of her pregnancy and only been a month since she gave birth.

Give her time I thin the maternal insticts kick in and the child comes first as it should

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Your missus probably hates her body, finds herself unatractive, so thinks you think the same. Maybe ask your mum in law to baby sit one night and treat your missus to something nice. Just so you get a bit of time to yourselfs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sorry i meant end of september not november

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by signum_rob View Post
    Sorry i meant end of september not november
    i know where your coming from my missus is just turned 41 ermmgh im nerly 26 we ment 6 years ago and it has not been plain sailing and before the small minority start with the how old urrrhh thats sick carry on we both love one another she doesnt look her true age and we are both loving parents to our wonderfull little girl amelia eve who is now two... right back on track since my little girl came along it has been hard to the point of me sometimes sleeping at my mams or in the spare room as i work stupide houres i wake every one up when i come in from work and i agree having a little one does put alot of pressure on you both i can really understand you she will be tired you both will but give it time i mean 2 years down the line we arnt right..... i mean the little one is allways around us i know its our own fault but she sleeps in are own bed so that says it all really lol.... see if your parents will have the baby and take ur lass out treat her make her feel special and things will get better mate chin up and hang in there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Trim : SXi

Engine : 2.2

All r-ships get like that to be honest, you live with eachother and other things become more important. In that respect I'm lucky I work away we go without nookie for 4-8weeks come back and like rabbits for the first week and then it slows down until I go away again.

A lot of the guys have put a lot of good comments take her out for a nice meal and be romantic but don't force the sex let her take her time, frustrating for you but thats just how it is. Start by being close without having sex keeping hugging her and giving her the odd kiss without reason. I still do that to the gf and we have no kids between us and I always get a "What was that for?" lol puts a smile on their face

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by the_wave_rider View Post
    keeping hugging her and giving her the odd kiss without reason. I still do that to the gf and we have no kids between us and I always get a "What was that for?" lol puts a smile on their face
    If i do that she ask's what ive done or how much have i spent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information