Thread: Hilux

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Hilux

Hi guys, i know this the completely the wrong place but im at a complete lose now and hoing someone, anyone, can help.
    I was driving my 56plate Toyota Hilux the other day when suddenly it just cut out for no reason. Prior to this it was running like a dream, no spluttering, nothing. I've been unable to restart it since. When i got recovered the AA guy said i have a problem with the injectors.
    I've taken the car to toyota, who after a week are trying to tell me i put petrol in instead of diesel (funny how i've done 160miles on this tank of pertol so far). I dont think they have a clue whats wrong and hoping for a blank cheque.

Any help would be great on this, like i said, im at a lose with it, and toyota are a joke.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i had same prob with my fiesta zetec just would not start after it stopped running, AA bloke said needs to go ford for dio but also said its the ignition coils, anyway ford did checks and it turned out to be the ecu? £600 quids worth, ran great after. could be same thing you are having.????????

Thread Information