Vehicle : Vectra C Facelift

Trim : Elite

Engine : 1.9Cdti 150

Year : 2007

Default Sot122s cable

Facelift with CD70 NAVI fitted

Well postman Pat has finally started to get to our letterbox after
    the snow

The Bury 9060cc Bluetooth hands free has arrived and the SOT122S cable now the usual problem
    Have a pink cable coming out of the quadlock socket from the head unit that is not connected and another matching pink not connected in the plug quadlock
    they have corresponding connectors on them so they could be connected together?? Is there a reason for this as on my 1/2 can-bus Siggy never had this problem.

Also out of one of the ISO sockets there is a Red and Orange cable that are left loose so they can be connected. I know one has to go to ciggy lighter supply and the other???

Have looked through loads of threads and it seems that most have asked questions got answers but actually never put a completed How2 in here. If someone can enlighten me about the connections I will do a complete How2 with all the connections etc.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I've just seen your query on my old thread - but thought i'll reply to you on yours

Hopefully it will help and its been a good few months back i had it installed and the car is still in the garage so i can check for you until tuesday when i get my car back.

I brought the SOT122s lead aswell and can only remember that there where 2 leads from each of the connectors and what i didn't realise that the cables where marked. Orange for illumination and Red for Ignition Live. I called up my supplier and remembered he said that it doesn't matter which side of the leads illumination / ignition i use but i just need to only use one ignition and one illumination. I only connected the ignition to the ciggy lighter and didn't bother with the illumniation as i couldn't find the correct light source for a full can bus system.

I'm not sure about the pink lead you mention, but if its got the pins connected to it, then it sounds like it might of fallen out of its socket.

Also bear it mind that there is not much space in the back of the stereo when you plugged all the cables in as i had to remove the glove box to help me give me more spare to feed/push the connectors cables past the stereo cage so the CD70 can fit back in.

Hope this helps and hope you manage to get it working. But i will keep an eye out if you have anymore queries which i might be able to help.
    Last edited by ps2user; 12th December 2010 at 22:57.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

pink is connected though the quadlock to connect with the yellow mute connections. This is to allow the CD to pause when a call comes in and 'extern in' appear on the display.

Thread Information