Thread: Idiot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by bangty 1 View Post
    i watched a bloke pour boiling water over his car that sat with ice and snow on it for 2days last nyt and sed before he done it "m8 dont do that could smash ya windowscreen" with that the "toff" looked at me like **** and sed what do you know and with that he started pouring 2sec later....crack whole window cracked big time i just looked at him big on my face and sed told ya so with that he went well thanx for that could of sed..............um i did i fort with that i went out quess what he got today new navara brand new sed to me how you like this i sed m8 wont stop you cracking ya window agen will it he sed watch and push button start only thing was in 1st quess what new bonnet grill and garage door im telling you i nearly wet my self he didnt like that lol

I would have been rolling about in the snow after peeing myself laughing .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by fingers66 View Post
    I would have been rolling about in the snow after peeing myself laughing .
    well i held the pee in but i was laughing that much i was crying god so funny how he done it how you like this click click bang lol his face and after ill get pic if can as its still there but i dont wanna get seen doing it lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

Funny how many people think hot/boiling water is the answer. I've given up telling neighbours, two of the teenagers are short college course "trained mechanicsI've seen one go out every morning this week to jump start his motorbike off his dad's car, then sit and rev a stone cold engine's guts out. Muppet. The other one lectured me that I needed new tyres as no low profile tyres didn't have legal tread on them. God help us when they're voting next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy1954 View Post
    Funny how many people think hot/boiling water is the answer. I've given up telling neighbours, two of the teenagers are short college course "trained mechanicsI've seen one go out every morning this week to jump start his motorbike off his dad's car, then sit and rev a stone cold engine's guts out. Muppet. The other one lectured me that I needed new tyres as no low profile tyres didn't have legal tread on them. God help us when they're voting next year.
    lol low pro tyers no tread....WTF!!!! how do they make them then??? and just think comein to a garage near you!!?!?! have fun grump lol and as for the engine reving iv seen the same engine starts rev tits off it well done lad lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

haha i cant stand jumped up gits like this, deserve everything they get, if someone gave me advice i'd be very greatful

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i watched a bloke pour boiling water over his car that sat with ice and snow on it for 2days last nyt and sed before he done it "m8 dont do that could smash ya windowscreen" with that the "toff" looked at me like **** and sed what do you know and with that he started pouring 2sec later....crack whole window cracked big time i just looked at him big on my face and sed told ya so with that he went well thanx for that could of sed..............um i did i fort with that i went out quess what he got today new navara brand new sed to me how you like this i sed m8 wont stop you cracking ya window agen will it he sed watch and push button start only thing was in 1st quess what new bonnet grill and garage door im telling you i nearly wet my self he didnt like that lol
    lol karma

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

lol low pro tyers no tread....WTF!!!! how do they make them then??? and just think comein to a garage near you!!?!?! have fun grump lol and as for the engine reving iv seen the same engine starts rev tits off it well done lad lol

Yeah the tyre numpty went under the Vec while his mum was lecturing me that AG and Meguiars is cheap and nasty, I should be using mayonnaise, checking my tyres to prove his point. He crawled out and announce loudly I had barely legal tyres and should get them changed. Car had recently been in dealers, so I went in and got him the printout giving 5mm tread, and loudly read that out.........he wants me to pay him to service it, I'd rather pay him to stay the F@ck away from it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

big knox: hope not as wouldnt that be me with bad luck now???

and grump: lol love to have seen this lol and fix your car yer he needs a slap lol

i just tryed geting pic but to dark lol will get one tho ninja style in the morning lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy1954 View Post
    Yeah the tyre numpty went under the Vec while his mum was lecturing me that AG and Meguiars is cheap and nasty, I should be using mayonnaise, checking my tyres to prove his point. He crawled out and announce loudly I had barely legal tyres and should get them changed. Car had recently been in dealers, so I went in and got him the printout giving 5mm tread, and loudly read that out.........he wants me to pay him to service it, I'd rather pay him to stay the F@ck away from it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information