Been digging around in the garage this evening going through some stuff and boxes we still have to unpack and realised i have ammassed a fair few wee bits i have yet to fit to the car. Most i knew about but a few i had forgot i had. I have:-
And for karens corsa...
- New Irmscher Steering Wheel
- Irmscher mats
- MTEC 501 bulbs (wish i'd found these before buying the leds and fitting them)
- Insignia washer jet nozzles
- vxr air intake scoop
- sunglasses holder and backing panel for it.
- rear interior light (needs repaired as not working)
- facelift chrome heater control dials.
- 3 litres of autobox oil - (the garage i took car to wouldnt touch the job of servicing so need to book into a main dealer)
- K+N filter recharge kit and my old K+N filter
- Smooth black hammerite for my calipers
- pair of headlamp eyebrows
- a new short aerial
- Pads for my polisher to try and sort the swirls out
- touch up paint and wet sanding stuff to try sort some stone chips
Really need to get my finger out i think
- Touch up paint to try and deal with the key marks down the side of her car. Got badly keyed twice in 3 weeks a while back before we moved and needs a respray but i am going to try touching up wet sanding and machine polishing. Serves 2 purposes as i can practice and if it doesnt work then lost nothing as we are expecting to respray and if i can fix then we'll save the cash
- new rubber pedal covers to replace her sri alloy ones as her feet keep slipping.