Hi guys, now I know this has been done to death but.....I have had intermittent power loss/cutting out etc so this weekend did the how 2's to clean the throttle body, clean the EGR and the solenoid, and clean the boost valve. Now I have just been on a test drive and at the moment the intermittent power loss doesnt seem to be there, but what is now there is no power below 2000 rpm until the turbo kicks in. This is definitely worse than it was before I cleaned the various parts.

In the ideal world I know I should have done one job at a time so that I could then have known which job caused the problem, but it was easier to take the EGR and throttle body off at the same time.

Having read the posts there are numberous causes but is it likely that I could have created this problem from the jobs I have done or could the EGR have now just totally failed?

The diagnostic light is on but I need to get this read again as cant remember the code.

I have also noticed that the swirl connector bar on the manifold is also completely detached.

very annoyed