Thread: Police,Camera

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Police,Camera

Just had to share my experience of Merseyside police today.

Happily driving home, see's a patrol car on the opposite side of the road, next thing he's doing a u-turn and appears to be following me, theres 3-4 cars between us.

He follows me for approx 3 miles at which point, I turn into my road which is a narrow cul-de-sac, in a quiet residential area, occupied by mainly elderley people.

Anyway, he follows me into the road. Next comes the blue lights accompanied by the wailing sirens.......I'm doing around 5mph at this point and pull up right outside my house.

His excuse for stopping me..........??

You looked like someone else!!

I said " do you really think there was any need for the lights and sirens mate, where did you think I was going to go"

He asked to see my driving licsence , so I invited him inside the house.

He was "greeted" by 4 stone of staff thundering down the stairs towards him, and very nearly vaulted the gate to escape!!

What a c o c k!!

Just think this ***** made such a song and dance over nothing.
    Last edited by bigmac; 17th November 2010 at 01:28. Reason: Not needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

hahahaha go on staff get him lol tell me bout it m8 had the same outside house 2am sed to him turn the lights off m8 people are asleep around here hes words not mine" dont tell me what to do boy ill have your car towed just for the fun" WTF i only sed turn them off and i get the whole bla bla bla...........do like the staff bit tho that would be fnny to see lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Honda Civic

Trim : ES with Honda Image and City Packs

Engine : 1.8 iVtec

Year : 2009

Mileage : 85000

Heres hoping your car is never stolen or you require the assistance of the police any time soon. It never fails to amaze me why some people get upset at the police doing their job, there usually the first complaining when their not doing their job as well. Police, social workers, politicians there all damned when they do, damned when they dont.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Golf 7

Trim : GTD

Engine : 2.0 TDI 184PS

Year : 2014

Mileage : 40000

Quote Originally Posted by DasArab View Post
    Heres hoping your car is never stolen or you require the assistance of the police any time soon. It never fails to amaze me why some people get upset at the police doing their job, there usually the first complaining when their not doing their job as well. Police, social workers, politicians there all damned when they do, damned when they dont.
    Wonder why..... is it because the usual culprits get away with it?

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Really? Strange the place I work has over 900 criminals Convicted by the Courts, guess all those criminals handed themselves all in of their own accord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Mate, I got no problem with them doing their job, but how about a little flash of the headlights or maybe a hand signal for me to stop? Is the blues and twos really necessary in a narrow cul-de-sac at 5 mph, outside my own house at 1 o'clock in the afternoon?? NO it is not!!

A guy in the next street had his car stolen a couple of weeks ago on a monday night..........the police attended on the thursday so do us a favour and don't sing these guys praises that are undeserved. Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bafoo which bit actually upset you? As far as I can see its either because he pulled you over thinking you might have been a criminal he wanted to apprehend or talk too, or because he put his blue lights and siren on to stop you in the street you stay in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Golf 7

Trim : GTD

Engine : 2.0 TDI 184PS

Year : 2014

Mileage : 40000

Really? Strange the place I work has over 900 criminals Convicted by the Courts, guess all those criminals handed themselves all in of their own accord.
    Yip and then they get let out on community hours so waste of time - really.

Then what about all who drive without insurance how many is that - maybe you can tell me? I last read there were 1.5million plus? Who knows eh? Then the ones who don't pay their road tax?

Not dishing the police by any means but when common sense isn't employed - in cul de sac and the police office still gets the lights on and sirens wailing - thats when I begin to wonder.

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bafoo which bit actually upset you? As far as I can see its either because he pulled you over thinking you might have been a criminal he wanted to apprehend or talk too, or because he put his blue lights and siren on to stop you in the street you stay in.
    To be honest mate, as a law-abiding citizen, with no previous convictions at all, I found the whole experience a little upsetting, not to mention the embarrassment of the entire street curtain twitching to find their neighbour embroiled in what probably looked very much like the conclusion of a police chase.

I may be wrong here but I always thought that the sirens and flashing blue lights were deployed to warn other motorists/pedestrians of an emergency situation, which this, clearly, was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sorry posted at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bafoo View Post
    Is the blues and twos really necessary in a narrow cul-de-sac at 5 mph, outside my own house at 1 o'clock in the afternoon?? NO it is not!!
    Why is it not necessary? Im obviously not an expert on police procedures but I certainly remember from my younger days that they always did the lights and siren when they pulled you over. Looks like your embarrassed at getting pulled over to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza4 View Post
    Yip and then they get let out on community hours so waste of time - really.
    So they all hand themselves in do they? Must of missed that one. We don't let anyone out on community hours last time I looked either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza4 View Post
    Then what about all who drive without insurance how many is that - maybe you can tell me? I last read there were 1.5million plus? Who knows eh? Then the ones who don't pay their road tax?
    Whats that got to do with anything? You know as well as I do more people get caught for that these days than they ever did.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information