Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vauxhall

Trim : Exclusive

Engine : 1.8

Year : 2005

Default New Xbox 360

Just brought a new Xbox 360 and just wondering what games to get, Ive got Black Ops already, i got some other games with it like Halo 3 but i dont like the micro sort of games where u guide a truck round and shoot some very very small things possibly aliens and im playing it on a 37 inch lcd.

I havent brought kinect yet and probarly wont for a while. I want to beable to see what im shooting or driving lol

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vauxhall

Trim : Exclusive

Engine : 1.8

Year : 2005

No one suggesting some good games, looks like i will have to go online and play black ops then....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Get MW2 also mate and see the difference,

Oh and trade the Xbox and get a PS3 , thats the best advice you will get lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    Oh and trade the Xbox and get a PS3 , thats the best advice you will get lol
    Lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by phil67 View Post
    No one suggesting some good games, looks like i will have to go online and play black ops then....

lol i dont know what you expect ppl to say mucker ,your tastes might not be the same as someone elses,

take a look at the charts and then decide or buy the magazine

spoons

A friend of mine has an Xbox 360 and god its noisy !!

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by phil67 View Post
    Which genre's do you like?

Driving Games
    Shooting Games
    Flying Simulators
    Combat Games
    Cryptic or Multi-Level Games

etc etc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    A friend of mine has an Xbox 360 and god its noisy !!
    If its an older one it will be. The later classic shape ones have a revised chipset that runs cooler and uses less juice.

I have a 250GB Classic Elite and can barely hear it. I also have one of the first 120GB Elites and its the loudest thing ever. I fitted a Talismoon fan in place of the standard fan and its helped a little.

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

The new slim ones are supposed to be quiet! Anyone played Red Dead Redemption? Was looking to get myself a game to play on my son's new christamas present XBox and I knid of like westerns. Is it any good. Was tempted by Black Ops, but the last time I tried one of these first person war games (Medal of Honour for Game Cube) I could never last more than a few minutes as it starts with you as a Russian attacking Germans without a rifle. You are meant to find one, but I never could..............

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Red Dead Redemption is an excellent game but is VERY slow loading!

If you like killing stuff Mafia2 is a must! It's very similar in style to the GTA games but a little more structured and the cars are cooler! however there isnt as much to do on the side like in GTA. WET is insane! it takes a bit of practice to get going but as far as blood and guts go, its up there with the best! Ive got the last few Halo games but never really got into them so make your own mind up on that one. HAWX & HAWX2 are very very realistic and ****** hard! UFC 2009 & 2010 are fun for a while but get a bit samey after an hour or two. Assassins Creed 1 & 2 are great games once you get into them but the intros are so ****** long you've almost lost interest by the time you get to do anything.

If racing cars is your thing, F1 2010 is excellent but in my opinion doesn't beat Forza3 for playability! DiRT2, N4S drift etc... are fun but not really for the hardcore racing fan. One of the older need for speed games (such as undercover) that uses the open world format is a must if you like street racing tuning etc.. Fuel, Juiced etc,.. are pretty much poor attempts at need for speed and dont really hold much weight.

If you're into sports, Tiger woods 2011 is worth a play although I personally prefer 2010 (2011 is too complex IMO). The last 3 FIFA and Pro Evo games are all pretty much the same, all good but all the same. Skate1,2&3 are all great games but 1 is probably a little less mental than 2 or 3. Beijing 2008 is a pointless waste of a disk. NBA 2K11 is labeled as one of the games of the year but I struggled to get into it although the graphics are spot on.

Everyone needs to own at least one guitar hero/rock band game (I have 8 now I think), they're great fun!

This is just my opinion on some of the games I own, I'm sure other people with have different views.

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information