User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: scots meet today pics

  1. #1
    Regular Member pogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    having a laugh and banter when permitted
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Audi

    Trim : A5

    Engine : 2.0 turbo petrol

    Year : 2009

    Default scots meet today pics

    some pics from todays meet in perth very good location, well done to all that made the effort to attend, and for those that didnt, shame on you, i know we all have lives etc outside this forum but this meet was planned well in advance so there was plenty notice and the weather wasnt the best but it was more than bearable, i know ill get slated for this but for ****s sake scots members make a wee effort as its not every weekend we have these meets, everyone that turned up today had a good time and i personally thouroughly enjoyed this meet as i did the last one so come on , a wee bit of support! anyway rant over heres some pics and thanks again to the guys (andgals) that made the effort top bunch IMO

  2. #2
    Regular Member John H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lanarkshire, Scotland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Saab 95

    Trim : Vector Sport

    Engine : 1.9 TiD

    Year : 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vectrapogo
    some pics from todays meet in perth very good location, well done to all that made the effort to attend, and for those that didnt, shame on you, i know we all have lives etc outside this forum but this meet was planned well in advance so there was plenty notice and the weather wasnt the best but it was more than bearable, i know ill get slated for this but for ****s sake scots members make a wee effort as its not every weekend we have these meets, everyone that turned up today had a good time and i personally thouroughly enjoyed this meet as i did the last one so come on , a wee bit of support! anyway rant over heres some pics and thanks again to the guys (andgals) that made the effort top bunch IMO
    This man speaks the truth Good to see you again Mark, and the rest of you people. Good pics matey Was your house on fire or summat ! You never hung about on the way home

  3. #3
    Regular Member pogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    having a laugh and banter when permitted
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Audi

    Trim : A5

    Engine : 2.0 turbo petrol

    Year : 2009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John H
    This man speaks the truth Good to see you again Mark, and the rest of you people. Good pics matey Was your house on fire or summat ! You never hung about on the way home
    aha thats diesel power for you john! good to see you again mate, hopefully not too long till the next meet

  4. #4
    Ex Vec-C Admin & Founder Bainie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    60 Degrees North !!
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vectrapogo
    some pics from todays meet in perth very good location, well done to all that made the effort to attend, and for those that didnt, shame on you, i know we all have lives etc outside this forum but this meet was planned well in advance so there was plenty notice and the weather wasnt the best but it was more than bearable, i know ill get slated for this but for ****s sake scots members make a wee effort as its not every weekend we have these meets, everyone that turned up today had a good time and i personally thouroughly enjoyed this meet as i did the last one so come on , a wee bit of support! anyway rant over heres some pics and thanks again to the guys (andgals) that made the effort top bunch IMO
    Thats not the way to drum up support mate, slating members who couldn`t make it isn`t a very nice attitude to take, I made every effort, I was stuck 120 miles north of Shetland on an oilrig, maybe you could have picked me up on the way ?? I am sure everyone else had something more important as well, the club is a hobbie and unfortunately that will go to the bottom of the to do list every time ....

    The meet looked good though and hopefully I will make the next one

  5. #5
    Regular Member Steven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dalriada
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I certainly made every effort to make this today but with a 2 week old kid who isnt sleeping its not going to be easy to get away for a whole day

  6. #6
    Regular Member pogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    having a laugh and banter when permitted
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Audi

    Trim : A5

    Engine : 2.0 turbo petrol

    Year : 2009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainie
    Thats not the way to drum up support mate, slating members who couldn`t make it isn`t a very nice attitude to take, I made every effort, I was stuck 120 miles north of Shetland on an oilrig, maybe you could have picked me up on the way ?? I am sure everyone else had something more important as well, the club is a hobbie and unfortunately that will go to the bottom of the to do list every time ....

    The meet looked good though and hopefully I will make the next one
    wasnt having a go at you personally bainie , but as ive said out of 40 odd members we managed six! so you tell me how do you drum up support? i more than anyone appreciate that we all have a life outside this forum, but as ive already stated this meet has been planned for a while so its not as if it was a spur of the moment thing!

  7. #7
    Ex Vec-C Admin & Founder Bainie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    60 Degrees North !!
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vectrapogo
    wasnt having a go at you personally bainie
    I know, more everymember from Scotland who never came to the meet ...

    Quote Originally Posted by vectrapogo
    but as ive said out of 40 odd members we managed six! so you tell me how do you drum up support?
    How about having a meet at a motor show ? or some kind of event, probably a bit late in the year but a family BBQ day or something. Maybe the next meet should be a Scottish overnighter somewhere, maybe tied in with a karting / minimoto event and a bit of a p1$$ up for X-Mas ?? It is hard to get evryone together at once but having a go isn`t the answer, this meet though shows Scotland certainly isn`t big enough to split yet ?


    Quote Originally Posted by vectrapogo
    i more than anyone appreciate that we all have a life outside this forum, but as ive already stated this meet has been planned for a while so its not as if it was a spur of the moment thing!
    But best layed plans, I was supposed to be off the rig friday, I am just in the door, things happen and we can`t plan everything ??

  8. #8
    Regular Member Big Davie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    having a giggle...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Think the Xmas swally will go down a treat or even the carting "Cambuslang maybe" could be a great thing...........

    Swally, swally, swally, swally swally, swally, swally, swally, swally, swally, swally and oh more SWALLY.........

  9. #9
    Regular Member Robatel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Lanarkshire Scotland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Nice pics Mark good to see you all.

    Swally sound like a good idea.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Big Davie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    having a giggle...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Here Barry has the heat gone from your wallet yet matey.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. few pics from today mopping meet
    By Lump in forum Detailing and Car Care Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 22nd March 2009, 22:56
  2. mini meet scots guys but all welcome
    By signumboy in forum West Scotland RO - Mr Gee, ARO - RBH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22nd May 2008, 02:28
  3. scots meet today pics
    By pogo in forum 2006
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20th August 2006, 22:35
  4. Would this help the Scots meet....
    By Big Davie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11th August 2006, 17:49

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •