After i detailed djr69uk's Flame Red Veccy the thread he started generated my inbox some interest. I was asked by danny1992 to do the same thing to his modded 52 plate DTi. The paintwork was weathered and full of swirl marks, so out came the DA and two keen individuals

So on with the pics (which i will say the flash on the camera has turned the paint orange on some pics, we never resprayed it lol)

Here are some before pics

I jet washed the car loosening the surface dirt after spraying a shampoo/tar remover/water mix solution

After a wash using the two bucket method and a dry using **** pile towels I started with the clay (megs clay kit)

This gave more than good results, we were very impressed with the silky smooth paintwork. Itching to finaly use the DA out it came using menzerna power finish as a cut and super finish as a final)

Here are some pics of the swirl marks removed

Then I waxed the car using an applicator pad and Collinite 476. Danny1992 is new to detailing so I applyed this to give a longer lasting finish

On with the black dressing using Sonus Tyre and Bumper Dressing. Used to hydrate and bring new life to black trim/rubber, applyed with a sponge obtained from the kitchen sponge (new ofc)

Theres me dressing the tyres with Megs Endurance

Tyres dressed

Using the same Endurance on the splitters

Final wipe - dipping the microfiber in a cup of tea... ok just joking, i used chemical guys speed wipe

Final pics of her in her new found glory

Even though it rained on us for a while and we had a huge challenge on our hands we pulled through and you can see the results at the end, just a shame the camera turned the car orange.

Glad danny1992 came round and i love the transformers badge on the back, just need the center caps and grill badge

Thanks for reading

Messsy