Well the car was returned Tuesday morning, I still have not got the replacement as I don't collect it till Monday afternoon!

Currently it is in the bodyshop getting both bumpers re-painted and a skuff on the bottom of the drivers door / wing blown in, then onto the detailler's for some smart repairs and final prep.

I met the guys at the garage that were assessing the smart repair tasks on this and the other cars on the lot and had a lengthy chat, I have no idea if it will net me a better result from them but they were talking about running a porter cable over the whole car and finishing with the new product from Autosmart called "Wax" we had a great chat about detailling in general and they walked me around the car pointing out everything they could get away with doing before the Sales Manager would get iffy and, it was a load of things!

Overall I am so nervous and excited to see the car again, and then get as much done in the time I have as first thing Tuesday I am on a road trip again Ayrshire, Bolton, Stockport, Harrogate home late Wednesday!!!